Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Training in Multiplayer

Page: 1 of 1
 Tidus01
02-11-2004, 1:11 PM
if anybody would like to be trained meet with: Imperial Messiah

he's a really trainer and is an amazing player/fighter. Look around for him. If you want his MSN, reply.
 Crow_Nest
02-13-2004, 4:58 AM
There are alot of skilled players online who train well too, not just this guy! ;)

Just join a server with a big bunch of people, just say "can someone train me?" and definetally someone will answer. :)
 --ZeeMan--
02-13-2004, 5:41 AM
yeah yeah...and most of the clan servers out there are definately willing to train peeps.....that way they can recruit them later on ;-)
 Jedi Luke
02-13-2004, 5:58 AM
Originally posted by --ZeeMan--
yeah yeah...and most of the clan servers out there are definately willing to train peeps.....that way they can recruit them later on ;-)

Yeah, you can guarantee that there'll be clan members on a clan server willing to train.
 Darth-Bane
02-16-2004, 5:43 PM
they usually ask you if you'll join their clan, and if you say yes, they'll train you, then after thats done tell you to put their clan tag on
lol..
 Crow_Nest
02-17-2004, 5:28 AM
Originally posted by Darth-Bane
they usually ask you if you'll join their clan, and if you say yes, they'll train you, then after thats done tell you to put their clan tag on
lol..

Yeah, join, train, thank that guy, after a few weeks say you wanna quit the clan.

Congrats! You are a jedi master! :D
 Marcus(JSA)
02-19-2004, 9:41 AM
...or alternatively you could just read the instruction book, check out the moves in options and then make sure you click the buttons in the right order.

The trick is usually to stay out the way of the other persons saber blades whilst trying to hit him with your own. It doesn't require training just a bit of gaming skill and experience.

Hell, people were chopping each other to bits in real-life centuries ago, so why worry about 'training'? If you play enough you will become as good as you can!

Man, am I a party-pooper or what? :D
JSA is not a clan - it means Just Some *******!
 Luc Solar
02-19-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Luke
Yeah, you can guarantee that there'll be clan members on a clan server willing to train.

Yup, they'll surely train you!

It's not like they would be too busy playing the game or anything. :rolleyes:

Being the JediMast4r of some clueless newbie is what they live for. :)
 Darth-Bane
02-19-2004, 9:38 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Yeah, join, train, thank that guy, after a few weeks say you wanna quit the clan.

Congrats! You are a jedi master! :D

or just train, thank that guy, and never log on ur clan name again :P
 Kurgan
02-20-2004, 11:04 AM
Check out my strategy site (link in my sig) for tips on becoming a better JK2/JA player!
 Neverhoodian
02-20-2004, 2:22 PM
There's a few Ladder style SP maps out for JA. I found that they're terrific for training. You could try spawning a bunch of alora_twin NPC's as well.
Page: 1 of 1