Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

texturing curved surfaces

Page: 1 of 1
 DividedByZero
02-11-2004, 5:42 AM
in an older version of gtk radiant when useing the surface inspector i could change the texture to fit the curved object without distorting it, i forget the command, but i think my choices were "fit" or "axial" or maybe "curved" i dont remember, but i can't seem to make textures look the same on curved objects as they do on non-curved ones, anyone know what i'm talking about?
 lauser
02-11-2004, 6:23 AM
Yes I do. But you must state what you are looking for. Do you want to use the surface inspector in the NEW Radiant now? The command is SHIFT S for patch surfaces now.
 DividedByZero
02-11-2004, 5:48 PM
i found the name of the feature, it's called "natural" where it auto-makes-it-look-good

in the manual it shows that option on the surface inspector but i dont have that option on my surface inspector, what gives?
Page: 1 of 1