Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Multiplayer????

Page: 1 of 1
 Boberus
02-10-2004, 9:48 AM
Hail mod masters!

Im beggining to wonder if it is possible to make mod which enables multiplayer in kotor just like in GTA V.C. ?

And if it was possible to play the game in co-op with your firend it would be ULTIMATE KOTOR MOD!!!!
 Prime
02-10-2004, 5:27 PM
I highly doubt this is possible without a ridiculous amount of work.
 Sunslayer
02-10-2004, 9:35 PM
Well, it shouldn't be TOO incredibly hard, though it would take a few months f work. It'd be a start to use the GTA3 multiplayer code that we can salavage and apply to KOTOR, and I'd encourage the poster to look into that code and give modders a start. :) It's been discussed a bit at kotor.com, too.
 Hax0redCardz
02-10-2004, 9:52 PM
Awesome idea... I didn't think something like this would be possible, but if there's actually some potential here I'd be all for it :D :D :D
 Anach
02-10-2004, 11:00 PM
and what would you actually do in multiplayer?
 Sunslayer
02-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Well, you could try to beat the game inba cooperative mode, so you'd both get your own main charcters, set the difficulty on hard to make up for that, then each get XP and be able to level up, and share party members, and also maybe just fight eachother?
 Boberus
02-11-2004, 8:10 PM
Exactly, beating game with firend(s) is much more fun!
:lsduel:
 Anach
02-11-2004, 9:37 PM
Seeing i played on hard, alone, and it still wasnt hard enough anyway.

Plus how do you get over the combat not being in realtime.

Yes COOP is great in games, more games should have it.
Page: 1 of 1