Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Robes to Davik's War Suit

Page: 1 of 1
 Pyccalo
02-09-2004, 5:50 PM
Hello modders,

I’m pretty new at this so please bear with me. I want to change my robes to look like Davik's War Suit or Light Exoskeleton, but I'm not sure how to do it. I know I can change the appearance.2da to some of the standard armors by changing modeli and texti, but I don't know how to change it to any of the "special" armors (as the above).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
:monkey4:
 gameunlimited
02-09-2004, 6:04 PM
i don't think there is anything special with davik's armor and the exoskeleton. they are just another standard armors i believe. what is it exactly that won't allow you to use those armors' model as jedi robes' model?
 Pyccalo
02-09-2004, 8:47 PM
Sorry about the vague question. I guess what I wanted to ask was what code should I be using. I know I can change the codes to say PFBCS and PFBC but what would I change them too for Davik's?

:confused:
 gameunlimited
02-09-2004, 10:14 PM
pycallo, try this:

1. change the modeli and texi into PFBCS and PFBC as you already know.

2. Extract using kotor tools, the file PMBC07.tpc from the texture pack.

3. Put it in the override directory and then rename it to PMBC01 instead of 07 for the last two digits. that should do it, go ingame and wear the brown jedi armor.
 Pyccalo
02-10-2004, 6:32 PM
Thanks for the info gameunlimited. That worked perfectly.

:monkey4:
Page: 1 of 1