Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lightsaber Cheat sp HELP!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Vasdeferon
02-09-2004, 6:43 AM
I have the 1.01 patch of the game. I just resently beat the entire game (both ways) and afterwards, i wanted to try some cheat codes. When i use the setforceall cheat and I set it to 3, when i try to switch my saber stance it gets stuck on this wierd saber style that wasnt even in the regular game and i can not swith it. Does any one know of a way to fix this problem? If they do will you please tell me? Thank you.
 Crow_Nest
02-09-2004, 9:30 AM
You'll have to bind 2 different keys for chaning stances, then press both keys at the same time to change it.
 DarkLord60
02-09-2004, 9:36 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
You'll have to bind 2 different keys for chaning stances, then press both keys at the same time to change it.

Listen to what he says it works dude.
 Darth-Bane
02-16-2004, 5:45 PM
Originally posted by DarkLord60
Listen to what he says it works dude.

it does
i had same problem and it worked for me
 Destroyder121
02-16-2004, 7:37 PM
its nice that ya cant select next mission if ya used setforceall 9 because it wont let ya past select next forcepower screen..
Page: 1 of 1