Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bastila clothes for PC's

Page: 1 of 1
 Shads
02-08-2004, 11:11 PM
Retextured Bastila clothes for white female PC's. I'm planning on adding gloves to the textures so they don't look as weird on the asian and black PC's, but for right now you'll have to settle for what I've got. The clothes will replace the normal clothes model with Bastila's clothing model and add different colors for the 3 different classes.

Red = Scoundrel
Blue = Soldier
Yellow = Scout

The only problem that I've run into is that the red and yellow parts of the clothing tend to blur in bright areas. If anyone knows how to fix this, let me know. :)

http://www.geocities.com/kotor_stuff/)
 Weiser_Cain
02-09-2004, 6:02 AM
Make the colors darker. I had this problem with most of the textures I've created. It doesnt take much just a few shades, so it shouldn't require that you to make it too dark.
 Hax0redCardz
02-09-2004, 8:59 AM
Kewl, mod... Those outfits look really awesome :D

Any chance you might be able to make these new Bastila clothing models replace the Jedi Robes on a female PC too?
 Shads
02-09-2004, 9:52 AM
Originally posted by Weiser_Cain
Make the colors darker. I had this problem with most of the textures I've created. It doesnt take much just a few shades, so it shouldn't require that you to make it too dark.

I'll try that out, hopefully I can get them fixed up later today sometime.

Originally posted by Hax0redCardz
Kewl, mod... Those outfits look really awesome :D

Any chance you might be able to make these new Bastila clothing models replace the Jedi Robes on a female PC too?

Wouldn't be too hard to do, just a little renaming. I'll whip one up later today and throw it on my site. It won't be a whole new robe though, as I haven't gotten that deep into kotor modding yet. Will probably just replace the brown Jedi Master Robe (Qel-Droma Robe is the same color, so it won't really be eliminating any color choices).
 Closter
02-09-2004, 8:16 PM
Is it possible to have the bastila normal one 2 and i see to be unable to get to your site must be geocitie.
 Shads
02-11-2004, 4:39 AM
Ok, I fixed the textures of the red and yellow clothing to tone down the "blurring" effect. As for replacing the robe textures, I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon, sorry. :(

I could do it just by renaming Bastila's clothes model to the jedi robe model, but then all of the jedi robes would use that model.... and that's no good, at least not for me. Once, or *if*, I get the hang of making new models, I will do it, unless someone beats me to the punch. :p

Oh, and if you want to change one of the colors to Bastila's original (boring) brown color, just extract the "P_BastilaBB01.tpc" file with Kotor Tool, convert it to .tga format and rename it to whichever color you want to replace.
 T7nowhere
02-11-2004, 4:58 AM
Nice work. I just tested it with my female soldier/sentinal and I have to say the blue looks very nice :)

I hope you will make more. The one I would really like is Darth Bandons model to replace his armor, I guess i could make it but I have only a little amount of time each day to mod.

anyway here's hoping you have the time.
Page: 1 of 1