Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help ("Invalid Game Folder")

Page: 1 of 1
 Gorlerk
02-07-2004, 3:42 PM
hmm i played much times in singleplayer now i wanted to try the multyplayer modus but always when i want to join a server there comes : MISTAKE ; INVALID GAME FOLDER so what must i do ? and where can i see the commands for a server admin ?? i mean this commands in console to spawn something because one time i could jon a server and there he spawn on an animal , he say he type a command in the console but he doesnt want to say me what for a command , so can you say me where i can find it and the description?:newbie:

and nice smilies do you have here :laughing:
 TK-8252
02-07-2004, 4:22 PM
This thread should help:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106970)

Originally posted by Kurgan
This happens if you are using an illegal version of the game and try to join a legit server, OR if you are using a legit version of the game and try to join a warez or illegal beta server. The only way to get by this is to try another server.

And about admin commands... read the readme!
 Kurgan
02-07-2004, 7:46 PM
To use admin commands bring down the console (shift tilde; ie: SHIFT `) then type:

\rconpassword <yourpasswordhere>

After you've logged in (assuming you actually are the admin and have set a password in your cfg file) then you can issue commands.

Just type them like you would normally but put \rcon in front of them.

So like:

\rcon status

Will show you the status of all players and bots on your server.

If you're not running a dedicated server and are just used the 'create game' from your own computer, then you don't need the \rcon part, just type commands in the console with a \ in front of them and they should work.

To boot somebody type:

\rcon clientkick <#>
(where # is the clientnumber that you saw in status next to their name)

See the Dedicated Server Forum for more info.
Page: 1 of 1