Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Survival Battle MOD

Page: 1 of 1
 gameunlimited
02-05-2004, 9:51 AM
Just want to let you guys know about my latest mod:

Survival Battle MOD

Battle against the unending waves of dark jedis. Prove to yourself how long can you last in this battle.
Comes in 2 difficulty settings.

available at:
http://alvin777t.tripod.com/)

hope you guys enjoy it
 pmshand86
02-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Awesome Idea and I played it. One problem though, I got my own handed to me within a min! I killed no one on the normal difficulty. May I suggest some changes?

Does it have to be all white! My eyes were going insane! Maybe a different background?

Could we have the ablitly to select the number of opponets at a time? 3-5 at the most at a time. (1,2,3,4,5 choices for number of opponets)

What about giving them (the dark jedi) some names (if possible). Maybe we could duel with past dark or light jedi masters? Make them specials after you beat a number of opponents?

Just some suggestions. I love the mod though. Makes me try to make my Jedi as strong as possible. A+++!!
 Stator
02-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Quick question. Will this mod conflict with the kotor arena mod by Talchia? Both mods use tm-34 to start the mod.

Stator
 gameunlimited
02-05-2004, 10:17 PM
hmm, in that case, it will. thanks for pointing that out, I will change my entry port to someone else then. or alternatively you can use the "warp survival" command to get there. once there, there should not be any problem or conflict whatsoever.
 gameunlimited
02-05-2004, 10:38 PM
the files are updated. to enter without using the cheat command, you have to talk to mission instead in the ebon hawk so you can have both the arena mod as well as this one at the same time.
 Stator
02-06-2004, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the update GU. I still have one complaint though. No one is using my favorite npc for these mods. HK-47 is *DA MAN*!!!

Shall I kill this meatbag master.

Who could ask for a better sidekick than that....hehehe

Stator
Page: 1 of 1