Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 20 ++ ?

Page: 1 of 1
 svinoi
02-04-2004, 9:28 PM
Hi,

Just wanted to ask if anyone has yet managed to sort out a mod that extends the number of player levels to more than 20. I know there was some discussion of this right after christmas but having only just returned here, that thread seems long dead.

tvm.
 Kitty Kitty
02-04-2004, 9:50 PM
So far as I've been able to determine, it SEEMS hard-coded.

Not to say that it definitely is (yet), but nothing I've tried so far has managed to get anyone (PC or NPC of any class) to go beyond a TOTAL of 20 levels.

In all honesty, it will really sorta surprise me if it actually turns out to be hard coded, as that's not something I would expect due to how much "configuration" you can do with respect to level advancement and such. But I haven't found any way to change it as of yet.

-Kitty
 T7nowhere
02-05-2004, 4:58 AM
Kitty what files have you tried to edit.

I think i edited about 26 2da's up to lvl 30, but the game would only reconize 21 when auto leveling and when I i hit level up the game would crash. I know there is more than just editing the 2da's, but I don't know enough yet to know where to look.
Page: 1 of 1