Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recruitable Yuthura mod

Page: 1 of 1
 gameunlimited
02-04-2004, 8:46 AM
With this MOD, you can now recruit Yuthura during your mission in Korriban. I will leave it to you to discover how you can convince her to join your side. It is pretty straigh forward actually, be nice to her and she will be yours =D Upon recruitment, she will replace the T3M4 droid.

Follow the link from this URL:
http://alvin777t.tripod.com)

Note to WRITERS:
If you think you can write a good dialog sidestory for Yuthura and want your story to be put into this mod, let me know.

Also please let know if there is any bug. I have not tested this mod extensively.
 pmshand86
02-04-2004, 10:13 AM
I'm about to download in a second or two. Sounds awesome. But do you have to start a new game to do so? I let her live in my game and she is now the head of the acadamy.
 T7nowhere
02-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Sweet! I wanted to make one like this, but Im still learning how to write scripts. Very nice.

Now can you do it with Calo and Darth Bandon :)
 lord_blodgett
02-04-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by pmshand86
I'm about to download in a second or two. Sounds awesome. But do you have to start a new game to do so? I let her live in my game and she is now the head of the acadamy.

Wait, you don't have to kill her? How? Every time I tried, it wouldn't let me.
 Sivy
02-04-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by lord_blodgett
Wait, you don't have to kill her? How? Every time I tried, it wouldn't let me.

yeah, after you've seen the star map, you get a choice of which one to kill... or you can kill them both.
 T7nowhere
02-04-2004, 12:45 PM
You have one of three choices with her

well it's a bit more than that.you have to side with her ,then after attacks you she will surrender before she dies then you have a choice to kill her, turn her to the light(you have to make her your freind to do this) ,or let her remain at the academy as the Master.
 gameunlimited
02-04-2004, 2:17 PM
pmshand: it is too late to get her by then, i made it such that you can get her while she was still in the tomb together with Uthar, if you are close enough to her that is.
 messkell
02-04-2004, 6:33 PM
excellent mod. perhaps a future quest for yuthara to meet her former slaver hutt in a cantina for a slice n' dice reunion
 T7nowhere
02-04-2004, 8:16 PM
Originally posted by gameunlimited
i made it such that you can get her while she was still in the tomb together with Uthar, if you are close enough to her that is.

:) Im glad you did it that way. Fits into the story better.
 Nedumaran
02-05-2004, 8:51 PM
Good mod, replacing a useless NPC with a colorful one!

Now the icing would be,

a) some dialog and banter,

b) SPOILER SPOILER

Yuthura accompanying your DS character into the temple instead of Johani!
 Obex
02-05-2004, 9:19 PM
I love this mod. this is perfect for my part in my current game. great idea.

i did run into some quirks with the mod. after returning to the ship after she joins, i returned to the tomb to loot the sith master. exiting the tomb and returning to the academy turned the sith hostile, like normal. inside, mission, yuthura and i reunited with my pretrial henchmen (mission and juhani), and the 5 of of beat up the sith. everything was dandy (except for mission's confusion about seeing her twin) until i returned to the ebon hawk, where i found a hostile yuthura. (maybe she triggered along with every other adacemy sith).

just thought id mention this for a future release of the mod. thanks again.
 Muskrat
02-11-2004, 12:24 AM
so how DO you get her to join you? I "befriended" her, let her live, and she wasn't part of my party. do i have to convert her?
 gameunlimited
02-11-2004, 2:42 AM
yes, basically just do as you were to convert her normally.
 xxss
02-11-2004, 9:32 PM
Please Explain exactly how I should go about doing this, as I have been going back again and again and nothing seems to work as far as getting her into my party is concerned.
 gameunlimited
02-11-2004, 10:14 PM
When you got into the Sith Academy for the first time, you have to talk to her and ask about her story. Do this like about 2-3 times, she will tell your more about herself, about the hutt slaver, etc. Once she does not tell you anymore new conversation, then you can proceed with the usual prestige gaining. At the very last part, after acquiring the sith lightsabre and the starmap, go back. You will see her and Uthar together. Then choose to side with her and kill Uthar. She will then attack you too afterwards but she will surrender after you smack her hard. Then choose the option that says like: "Mercy, you a Sith asking for Mercy?". then anything that sounds good after that point will lead to her recruitment.
 xxss
02-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Great, Thanks alot man :>
 lord_blodgett
02-12-2004, 12:19 PM
I noticed one other minor "bug". When I equipped her with Darth Revan's robes on the Star Forge they came in untextured. Not sure why. Looked really wierd.

(Hey you can get three sets of robes, and I had three dark jedi. Kismat, no?)
 Fixation
10-07-2008, 11:18 PM
When you got into the Sith Academy for the first time, you have to talk to her and ask about her story. Do this like about 2-3 times, she will tell your more about herself, about the hutt slaver, etc. Once she does not tell you anymore new conversation, then you can proceed with the usual prestige gaining. At the very last part, after acquiring the sith lightsabre and the starmap, go back. You will see her and Uthar together. Then choose to side with her and kill Uthar. She will then attack you too afterwards but she will surrender after you smack her hard. Then choose the option that says like: "Mercy, you a Sith asking for Mercy?". then anything that sounds good after that point will lead to her recruitment.

Hello, I dont know if this is your mod and I am asking for a solution along time after this has been posted but I have a small problem with recruiting Yuthura I have tried all the diffrent chat options with the holo-wan plug in 2 and nothing seems to happen I convert her and either way if i let her go she just walks off and I dont get to replace T3 with her? I was hoping you could Please help me out or anyone else, the whole reason i got the mod was to get yuthura. Fix
 RedHawke
10-08-2008, 2:05 AM
Woah! Major thread ressurection. ;)

Moving this to T.U.C.E.

Sorry Fix but the modder hasn't been around since 2005 so the likelihood of you receiving an answer is not too good.
 Darth_Yuthura
07-20-2009, 3:19 PM
Well in the event he should come back, I just want to say that I greatly appreciated this mod.
 illegalcheese
08-26-2009, 5:48 PM
Sorry i'm posting a year after the last poster, but this has really got me down. I dowloaded the mod, sacrificed everything else in my override folder, and now Yuthura refuses to be recruited. I befriended her, killed Uthar with her, and then I converted her. And then she walks off! If anyone else has had similar issues and resolved them, could you please reply?
 Godric Volturi
08-30-2009, 12:56 AM
Umm... I had a friend that downloaded this, and I think he said that you need to check the Party Selection screen... ummm... I'm not exactly one hundred percent sure though, but he said the same general thing happened to him and then he checked the screen and there she was.
Page: 1 of 1