Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

different elevator issue

Page: 1 of 1
 stanggt030
02-04-2004, 5:27 AM
ok boys ive looked all over and i cant seem to find a solution to this problem, well one that doesnt involve me going out and buying a keyboard.
heres the skinny, i have xp and a laptop, so far the game works great, no problems whatsoever, except till i get to the elevator.
i hop on the forklift and slide it under the gate except, and it stops me at the hallway. now im there and it wont let me lift the forks up so that manny can get under the gate.
i have no idea what else to do, ive pressed the use botton and everything else to go with the UP arrow key and nothing works.
and yes i have downloaded the patch, so any of you have any good suggestions or do i have to steal one of my friends keyboards for a few minutes to do this?
 Tall Guy
02-04-2004, 6:37 PM
If you have access to a gamepad or a joystick, connect that up and use that to control manny past this part of the game.
Page: 1 of 1