Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

You think they'll re-release some of this stuff?

Page: 1 of 1
 manny_c444
02-03-2004, 3:24 PM
Before Sam and Max the game and the cartoon series came out they had a sort-of marketing push and the books were available. But now they're absolutely no where to be found, do you thinkt hat lucasarts or steve will make a compilation befor ehte release of the new game?

Because its pretty damn near impossible to find the collection anywhere, and, sadly, the only Sam and Max I've evr read have been on the "shorts and ads" page of this site. And if Steve or Lucasarts don't do this, do you think someone will put the book up on the web since its been out of publishing for so long?
 Skinkie
02-04-2004, 2:01 AM
That would be mighty illegal, I don't see it happening, although a new release might be possible.
 samandmaxfiend
02-04-2004, 8:55 AM
man when the collected came out there were so many copies available here..but i guess that was back when comics were still big.. i guess ill cherish my copy these days..i doubt they'll re-release it though because the comic industry is basically dead
 JBlink
02-05-2004, 2:51 AM
http://www.roko.goe.net/~s140743/_html/main.htm)

Thats all of the comics I have seen so far.
 manny_c444
02-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Thanks alot!
Page: 1 of 1