Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jules Windu's Mods for KotOR

Page: 1 of 1
 juleswindu
01-31-2004, 12:48 PM
Jules Windu's Mods for KotOR (http://es.geocities.com/d_abellan/) is open

You can find my finished mods there and a few screen-shots too.

For any bug report or any question mail me to juleswindu@hotmail.com

PS: Please excuse my grammar; my English is a little rusty ;)

***edit***
There is a problem with the footlocker mod , it overwrite the footloker on the first room in the Endar Spire. I remove the file from the web until I have time to find what's the matter.
 Darth Exar Kun
01-31-2004, 3:34 PM
for the footlocker mod do i download just that zip[ or all of them and then the footlocker
 juleswindu
01-31-2004, 4:07 PM
Originally posted by Darth Exar Kun
for the footlocker mod do i download just that zip[ or all of them and then the footlocker

All the item zips and then the footlocker
 Darth Exar Kun
01-31-2004, 4:59 PM
im getting a yahoo error when i try to acess your site can you send me all the item zips at MonkeyDluffy75@aol.com please?
 Stator
01-31-2004, 5:18 PM
The site is sporadic at the moment. Sometimes you can connect and sometimes you can't. I couldn't access it for about five minutes and now I connect every single attempt.

Stator
 T7nowhere
01-31-2004, 5:35 PM
very nice . I really like the saber hilt. do you think that a modified version could be made the the normal saber,itstead of haveing it haveing the shiny metal look.
 Closter
01-31-2004, 5:39 PM
do i have to start a new game to see them in the loker beacause i can see them on it right now?
 Darth Stryke
01-31-2004, 5:51 PM
Hey Jules, check your PM's. I sent one to ask you a question.
 Darth Exar Kun
01-31-2004, 6:19 PM
is there any way to get the items in the box without starting a new game or cheating ?
 Darth Stryke
01-31-2004, 6:23 PM
Nope. Once a game is loaded, every item in that game stays the way it is in-game. So you have to cheat to spawn the items or start a new game now.
 Stator
01-31-2004, 9:35 PM
Good catch on the footlocker bug Jules. I was just about to post about that. Otherwise it's a good mod. Would like to get with you to learn how you did the items. I can understand some of it but not all of it.

Stator
 Supreme-Lord
02-01-2004, 8:48 AM
Juleswindu can u make with this saber hilt onehanded version too and without new saber color. Mace Windu saber hilt just looks awesome.
I really hope u will make it.
 MasterRevan2003
02-01-2004, 11:32 AM
Umm... Also can you create a single handed version with
the same lightsaber height as Darth Malak's which you can
also upgrade with different crystals. Thanks...

"I LIKE YOUR MODS!"
 Hax0redCardz
02-01-2004, 5:35 PM
Wow, you rock Jules! That robe looks kickass!!! Finally no more need for that dress-lookin star forge robe!!!!! :D

Keep up the good work.
 Shimaon
02-02-2004, 1:56 AM
Hey, Jules, Love your saber...

But I'm wondering, is there any chance you could make a kind of "template" for a new lightsaber or something?

Shi
 juleswindu
02-02-2004, 3:40 PM
Originally posted by Shimaon
Hey, Jules, Love your saber...

But I'm wondering, is there any chance you could make a kind of "template" for a new lightsaber or something?

Shi

I'm writting a 'Custom Lightsaber' HOW-TO, but it will take some time. I hope that it will be finished in a few days.
 Shimaon
02-05-2004, 1:52 AM
Originally posted by juleswindu
I'm writting a 'Custom Lightsaber' HOW-TO, but it will take some time. I hope that it will be finished in a few days.
I hate to bug ya, but do you have any guess as to when you'll have an english Lightsaber How-To up? I tried fudging it with the spanish via an online translator...

Wasn't pretty...

Shimaon
 Darth Stryke
02-05-2004, 2:14 AM
Whats the matter, can't you read it in Spanish? :D I agree, I hope it does get put up in English for those who cannot read Spanish, although I am glad it is not availible yet as it gave me some much-needed practice since I haven't spoken much Spanish since I finished my spanish classes-which is a bad thing considering I am supposed to be going to Mexico and Europe (including Spain) on trips during my spring break and summer.
 T7nowhere
02-05-2004, 2:44 AM
Originally posted by juleswindu

:D Well I was gonna do the same ,but if you want write one I won't bother.
Page: 1 of 1