Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Arena Mod Update

Page: 1 of 1
 Talchia
01-30-2004, 10:39 PM
Small update for the KOTOR Arena mod. Added some merchants, team deathmatch and minor stuff.

Swoop Modding Garage (http://home.t-online.de/home/Talchia/english.html)
 Stator
01-31-2004, 2:07 AM
I finally got to test out version 1.1 of the Arena mod. Once again you have done a fantastic job Talchia. To bad your avatar doesn't speak....hehehe. Don't stop now. You have me anticipating the next thing you will come up with. Thanks again for the fun mod. I do enjoy picking on the pork party.

Stator
 MasterRevan2003
02-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Umm.. Tnx for this mod.
I like it very much. Is it
Ok for you if you can make the
Enemies of the Arena into easier
ones. It looks like the Malak AI is
being used.. Well, it is much better
to create Darth Malak as enemy.
Then the AI of the others will be
the original ones?

TNX AGAIN!

"SORRY FOR THE COMMENTS...":)
 Talchia
02-01-2004, 12:18 PM
They didnґt use the malak ai but they have doubled attributes then this coward ;). I know this could be tough for some players,
maybe I will add a new group with easier opponents. But my main focus is on project c , on research I allready found some new stuff that could also work for arena.
 Syphadeus
02-02-2004, 11:08 AM
I'm having a little trouble getting the Arena 1.1 MOD to work properly.

When I speak to T3 in the Ebon Hawk, I ask him to load-up the KOTOR Arena and then the loading screen appears. Thing is, it loads up the Taris Upper-City Cantina but there's nobody in there. I've searched every square inch of the place and there are no people in there. My player character is all alone!

I saved the game before going in there, which is a good thing since without using cheats there's no way to get out of there (since there's nobody to speak to).

Arena 1.0 worked fine for me, and when I installed Arena 1.1 I made sure to extract the files into the correct folders, and double-checked them the first time the MOD didn't work properly. I removed the old Arena 1.0 files. Was I supposed to leave them in or something?
 Stator
02-02-2004, 11:53 AM
This also happened to me but it was all my fault. I had forgotten to place the arena.mod file into the modules folder. As soon as I did that everything worked fine. You should remove the 1.0 version files also. Hope this helps.

Stator
 Syphadeus
02-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Hmmm, I'm almost certain I've put the arena.mod file into the modules folder, since I double-checked. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I think what I'll do is download and unzip the MOD again, remove what's already installed and try extracting the MOD into the two folders again, when I get the chance.
 Talchia
02-02-2004, 1:32 PM
If you use a savegame with arena v1.0 it could not work, because
the savegame stores a backup of the module. I allready updated the v1.1 so that you can jump into the arena even if you have used v1.0 before.
 Syphadeus
02-02-2004, 2:49 PM
I think that's probably it Talchia; I was using 1.1 from a loaded save game in which I'd used 1.0 numerous times.

I'll download the updated version. Thanks for your help! :)
 F-Bomb
02-04-2004, 12:17 AM
Major props go out to Talchia for a mod this great. This is just way too awesome.

My only criticism is the missing punctuation. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but that's just me. Great mod.
Page: 1 of 1