Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Im for GF2 how bout u

Page: 1 of 1
 Manny Man
01-29-2004, 9:27 PM
I have emailed and asked and thought of ways to make a Sequel.some people want GF2 some dont but Id rather have and joy and laughter of Manny one more tim then missing all of them, besides you cant go wrong with Manny.Hey would u all like it if they used more sprouting action to draw some heads some people would probaly think it cool to see Manny pulling a gun out of his suit than tickets.:)
 Samnmax221
01-29-2004, 9:41 PM
I don't think any one else would stick around here if they did't want it but we need sequals to Sam and Max and Dott which have not seen continuations for over ten years

GF is realy pretty recent but I want a new one
 Metallus
01-30-2004, 7:22 AM
Guys, we've got way too many threads on this topic of late. Please discuss this in one of the other recent threads on this subject (or all of them, just don't keep posting new ones for awhile).
Page: 1 of 1