Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

More Dark Tide 4 screensots

Page: 1 of 1
 Barry Brien
01-29-2004, 12:00 AM
 Katarn07
01-30-2004, 10:52 PM
Ahh! My eyes! :p

As I said before, it is very impressive stuff. Are you using any programs not around back when DF was developed or something because your screenies look more round and not so boxy. Maybe it's the new textures. Either way, it's all impressive. Most impressive ;)
 Barry Brien
02-01-2004, 2:16 PM
No new programs are being used. I'm using new textures, and a new palette. That's probably it.
Anyway, I'm glad you liked them :)
 Katarn07
02-01-2004, 10:52 PM
No advanced programs? Indeed you are a talented individual. Comparing those to DF's Coruscant makes me speechless. I am without speech :eek: :p

I never did try the first DTs and they did look great; only DF addons I was ever tempted to try and I may do just that some time before these are released. You and that team are amazing ;)
 Barry Brien
02-02-2004, 4:25 AM
Cheers! I had nothing to do with parts 1 and 2, though I do recommend you download them, they're pretty amazing. To be honest there are many many decent DF addons out there, a lot of them much better than anything you'll find for JK or MoTS. Check out the hall of fame over at df-21 (my other level is in there too :D)
 Codja X
06-23-2004, 10:34 AM
This is for DF?

I shudder to think what you'd be able to do with the Q3 engine.

Please. get. Jedi academy. now. !
Page: 1 of 1