Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Force destruction

Page: 1 of 1
 AIVAS
01-28-2004, 10:25 PM
I loved the force destruction power from mysteries of the sith, and I was hoping that a mod like ojp might be able to bring it back, it would of course be more powerfull than any gun that we get in game (I wish they didn't nerf the conc rifle) but it would take 100- or the maximum force points to use, would use them all.

to make this more balanced here is my idea.
level one, short range, not that great damage, can't use force powers for 10 seconds, force regenerates at half speed until it's full again

level two, Greater range, and increased damage, but not much more, can't use force for 5 secs, and force regens and half speed till full

level three, damage greater than any gun, and very long range. can use force powers afterwards but force regenerates at half speed until force is full (maybie for level three make it .75 of normal rate?)

Also, force jump is excluded from unusable force powers in levels 1 and 2

now this may seem unbalanced, but with using up all your force and making it not only regen slower, but the innability to use it at levels one and two make it balaced IMHO
 Samuel Dravis
01-29-2004, 2:37 AM
We had a discussion on this a while back...I don't know where it is anymore however. Search on this forum for 'destruction' and you should find some info on what's to be done with it. The search button is in the top of the page, next to the usercp button.
 AIVAS
01-29-2004, 2:39 AM
ok, thanks By the time this is posted, I'll be searching
 AIVAS
01-29-2004, 2:46 AM
nnnnnope, from what I saw, they suggested it in enhanced ideas new force powers, but they think that it would be overpowerd. (not if it was done right it wouldn't)

so I guess it's back to the mod requesting
Page: 1 of 1