Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Request

Page: 1 of 1
 bneezy21
01-28-2004, 8:39 AM
If anyone wants a project or knows where to get something like this, please let me know. Also, if anyone wants to make money for this, email me. bneezy@hotmail.com

1) I search high and low everyday for this. A way to use Malak's lightsaber stance and flourish with the Revan model (preferably in Talchia's Carnival Mod.)

2) I thought I remembered someone posting about being able to change the class of their party members, allowing them to be jedi and weild lightsabers. I'm looking for that too.

3) I want to change my party members into other models (Carth/Juhani into Jedi Malak, Darth Malak, Darth Bandon, etc.)

4) If someone is working on, or has already finished, a mod that lets you upgrade a lightsaber with Malak's lightsaber model/skin, please send that my way.
 gameunlimited
01-28-2004, 12:28 PM
here's a mod that i just created:

http://alvin777t.tripod.com/)
follow the link from there.

Edit note: I have removed the carth being jedi part from this mod. I will create a new one so that all of your party members will become jedi.

so far i am able to do # 2,3, and 4.

#2: ive changed carth to become a jedi guardian. however, you have to start a new game for this to be in effect i think. if you would like the other party members to be changed too, just tell me what class you want them to be.

#3: ive changed most of the party members' model and texture. included are: darth bandon, malak jedi, jawless malak, revan, yuhtura. some character might not have some of the animation.

#4: i replaced the texture of normal RED lightsaber with malak's lightsaber. im not too sure if i chose the right model though. i never really know how does malak's saber look like. it is upgradable just like normal sabers.

thats about it. if you want something to be modified, like if you want certain NPC to some character specifically, just let me know. or if something is not working. hope this helps, enjoy. getting kinda late here :cool:
 Darth Stryke
01-28-2004, 1:53 PM
If you want malak's saber full-length, you can only upgrade the 2 focusing crystals, not the color crystal-I made it upgradable with the longer blade and everything, but if you change the color crystal (not red), then it reverts to a normal saber.
 bneezy21
01-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Great job on the mod! Although, you did leave one thing out. You forgot to give Carth (Jedi Malak) lightsaber proficiency. He can use powers though and levels up normally.
 darth makaan
01-29-2004, 12:49 AM
link doesn't work
 bneezy21
01-29-2004, 1:24 AM
Copy the shortcut and paste it in the browser.
Page: 1 of 1