Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All Force/Feats Mods

Page: 1 of 1
 saxter2004
01-28-2004, 12:19 AM
Can someone PLEASE either put the .2da files on a website or e-mail me them. I'm talking about the .2da files that raise the number of feats and powers to the point where you get ALL of them.
My E-mail is Saxter2003@hotmail.com
 juv3nal
01-28-2004, 12:44 AM
not my site, not my files so don't ask me if they don't work:
http://www.geocities.com/kotor_mods/)
 Yahaway
02-01-2004, 11:09 PM
The mod works great on my Soldier/Gaurdian...however when it comes to leveling up Jedi party members you get pinched. How so? Only the character Player can upgrade to the Force Dominate power. That means when it comes time to level-up Bastila, you are caught in a catch-22 on the force power level-up screen...you cannot pick "Force Dominate" and you cannot procede without picking all the powers (including Force Dominate).

Any ideas how to fix this would be great!
 Stator
02-02-2004, 12:47 AM
I haven't fully tested this but it might work. Try editing Bastilla's utc file. Under class you will see entries called known. These are her force powers. Just use a GFF editor to add the rest of the powers to her. Hopefully this will work. Remember that I haven't fully tested this theory yet but I think that it will work.

Stator
Originally posted by Yahaway
The mod works great on my Soldier/Gaurdian...however when it comes to leveling up Jedi party members you get pinched. How so? Only the character Player can upgrade to the Force Dominate power. That means when it comes time to level-up Bastila, you are caught in a catch-22 on the force power level-up screen...you cannot pick "Force Dominate" and you cannot procede without picking all the powers (including Force Dominate).

Any ideas how to fix this would be great!
 Tianhou_Zhong
02-03-2004, 7:19 PM
It sounds very very good. My E-mail is: zhongtianhou@earthlink.net please tell me! Thank you again
 Stator
02-03-2004, 7:29 PM
I have finished my testing and it works without any problems that I can detect. By editing the p_bastilla.utc file, I was able to give Bastilla any feat or power that I wanted her to have. She would have the powers and feats when I first meet her in game and I don't have to worry about them again. Just use the GFF Editor that you can download from the bioware site. It works fine.

Stator
Page: 1 of 1