Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battlefront.net

Page: 1 of 1
 Pie™
01-27-2004, 3:15 PM
The Battlefront.net site is coming alonge very nice i see :D
I love the layout, and the info seems to be up to date.
The only thing that i saw that should be changed was that under the Planets section there is no mention of Endor.
I am pretty sure Endor has been confirmed ;)

Keep up the good work guys! :thumbsup:
 Swoosh
01-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Thanks for noticing the hard work we have been putting into it! Hopefully traffic will pick up as e3 approaches and anticipation for the game increases.
 swphreak
01-28-2004, 10:20 AM
Also, is there going to be a staff page? Or are you still working on it? (I know it says some staff of jk.net, but I don't know who staffs at jk.net anyways.) I'd like to know who's doing what, and who to smack if I dislike their view on something :D
 Swoosh
01-28-2004, 12:32 PM
hmmm...I hadn't really thought of it. I'll discuss it with the others and see what they think. Thanks!
 ZBomber
01-28-2004, 7:30 PM
Anyway to have planet based themes? Like ednor, hoth, etc? The one we have now is kinda Endor, isn't it? Other planet themed banner would be pretty cool, IMO. :)
 Swoosh
01-29-2004, 3:24 PM
That takes time....which I have little of right now. We'll see if it is possible as the release date approaches.
 Pie™
01-29-2004, 4:25 PM
So are you gonna add Endor to the 'Planets' section on the site?
 strompooper
02-12-2004, 10:50 PM
To put it simply: Things look great so far.

Keep up the good work. I can see this place becoming quite busy and extremely useful as the release gets closer and on into gameplay.
Page: 1 of 1