Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

If the time comes when people need new voice acting for a mod...

Page: 1 of 1
 Destinystrike
01-27-2004, 5:12 AM
Howdy,

I know that eventually the time will come when new voice acting will be needed if there is to be any character that speaks galactic basic in the game. I do a good amount of voice acting for flash movies and i have a wide array of voices and accents i can do. My equipment to record with is good too. So if anybody needs me to do some acting for them just contact me at

Destinystrike@hotmail.com

and i'll do my best to help out.

Though i am a male, and i can't really do female voices at all. Well i can do a few, but they wont sound too good.

Destinystrike
 gameunlimited
01-27-2004, 7:23 AM
good to have you here =)
i am sure serious modders will have the need of a proffesional voice actors soon enough like you.
 Darth Stryke
01-27-2004, 2:56 PM
I certainly hope we need people like him soon, because if we do-there are some great mods coming if they go so far as to add new speaking dialogue WITH sound.
 Tito
01-27-2004, 3:17 PM
Though it's not a KOTOR MOD, I need some voice actors for the Reborn Ancient Jedi TC (http://raj.jediknight.net) for Jedi Academy (it has some tie-ins with KOTOR though), if you want to...

Hope to see some great MODs for KOTOR (with voice acting) soon!:)
 Destinystrike
01-27-2004, 6:06 PM
Sure tito, i'd love to help you out. I added you to my buddy list on AOL so i'll chat at you one on one when ya get on there.

Destinystrike
 *Atris*
03-27-2004, 12:09 PM
If any1 needs me to do a voice, im an english 14 year old, so if you need me email me
jimmyjonson@hotmail.com
Page: 1 of 1