Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New MODS for KOTOR right here

Page: 1 of 1
 Craftsman
01-27-2004, 2:50 AM
Yes thats right new mods for KOTOR. I believe they r the first of there kind.

While on my routine hunt for new and cool mods for various games, I stumbled upon this nifty little one.

What it does is allows you to play as the following new people when you design your own character, a Trashodian, Mandalorian, Rakatan, Duros, Swoop-Gang member, and of course the true hight point of this mod, Revan!!

With this mod Revan has his hood and mask on one version, and Sith Master Uthar's head under the robe on the other. If your gonna go darkside, I suggest getting this mod. It makes the game so much more cool, also combining with the padawan mod that Lexx posted about earlier makes for even better gameplay.
Adios all you fun game people.

Dath.

Two Knights of the Old Republic Mods are now available from DLX.

Hardcore Mod v1.0 - This mod will buff the attributes of the enemy if you reach a specific level. Raise the difficulty in three steps (Level 8, Level 12, Level 16).

Click Here

Padawan Mod v1.3 - This mod will allow you to play as a Jedi from the outset of the game.

Click Here

PS I hope the devs will tolerate mods.

(Obtained from http://www.echonetwork.net/)

Here is the site i obtained the the above info from, the site that makes the mods. Take a look as it also mentions a new planet being made :)

http://home.t-online.de/home/Talchia/english.html)

Cheers
 Prime
01-27-2004, 6:22 PM
Perhaps this should be moved to the modding forum?
 Eets
01-28-2004, 7:30 AM
Excellent suggestion, Prime.

And Craftsman, I know the guy that posted that info on echonet. I'm sure he'll be pleased that he was pimped. :D
 Lil' Jawa
01-28-2004, 11:08 AM
just *lol*...
 Craftsman
01-28-2004, 11:11 AM
I know i copied thats why i put his name there. It kinda a credit to him.
 Kitty Kitty
01-28-2004, 2:57 PM
*shakes her head and giggles*

One would think that if peep's who freequent one of the other KotOR forums here were looking for/at mods.. they might actually check the mods forum. But eh. :)

-Kitty
 Muskrat
01-30-2004, 12:11 AM
only thing I don't like abotu this mod, armor skins don't show up (at leats with Uthar Reven, didn;t try anyone else) If you wear cloths, it changes to Scout cloths, but fi yuo wear nothing or any armor, it goes back to Reven's robes. Although this is kinda cool, I'd rather actually have to GET the robes to wear them. is there any was someone could make a mod for me that just changes the one of the Heads (and portraits) to Uthars head? because for an evil character, that one kicks ass.
Page: 1 of 1