Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Save file starting point mod?

Page: 1 of 1
 Mega_Man2000X
01-27-2004, 1:06 AM
Is there a mod to change were your charactor appears when you load a file?
I ask because I just got the KotOR Arena mod ( HERE (http://home.t-online.de/home/Talchia/english.html) ) and I want to use my powerful dark side charactor, but he's right outside Malak's door and you have to be on the Ebon Hawk for this to work. If I could just appear on the Ebon Hawk on any planet that would be great.
Thanks
 Shimaon
01-27-2004, 1:12 AM
just use the console and type in "warp arena.mod", it should work.
 Psycho Monkey
01-27-2004, 2:13 AM
Oh, that's what teleport does. Thank alot man, I'll try that.
 Stator
01-27-2004, 6:12 AM
If you don't want to use the warp code you can just create a new save. Load the game with your dark jedi at Malak's door and then save it under a new name. Now load your save and go back to the ebon hawk. Save it here and you can use this save game to play the arena mod as often as you like without using the warp code.

Stator
 Shimaon
01-27-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Stator
If you don't want to use the warp code you can just create a new save. Load the game with your dark jedi at Malak's door and then save it under a new name. Now load your save and go back to the ebon hawk. Save it here and you can use this save game to play the arena mod as often as you like without using the warp code.

Stator
nope, once you're on the Star Forge you can't actually get back onto the Ebon Hawk. And the point hes at, you can't even get the Hawk within eyesight.

GK
 Psycho Monkey
01-28-2004, 7:35 PM
on the contrary, I got back to Ebon Hawk just fine. I just typed in "warp ebo_m12aa" and POOF!
Battle arena is awesome, especially when you keep talking to the Rodian and make a bunch of Yoda's appear. :lol:
This makes me wonder though; if you can make an enemy out of Master Vandar, what's keeping us from making a mod to play as him? :yoda:
Page: 1 of 1