Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Trek MODS

Page: 1 of 1
 MasterRevan2003
01-26-2004, 1:01 AM
To all of you Star Trek fans out there:

Star Trek MODS into KOTOR...
Now that's very awaited for us. Imagine
KOTOR, there are Starfleet Uniforms that
are worn by players. Phasers as blaster pistols,
and all other Star Trek Gadgets. Maybe, Geordi
LaForge's Visor!!!

Now, I am looking forward to seeing the developments
of Different Star Trek Mods designed for KOTOR Use...
 darthface
01-26-2004, 1:13 AM
uh.. ok :rolleyes:
 Shimaon
01-26-2004, 1:20 AM
Originally posted by darthface
uh.. ok :rolleyes:
I second that...
 Hyarmendacil
01-26-2004, 2:00 AM
 MasterRevan2003
01-26-2004, 4:43 AM
Well, I hope that's possible...

" I'm dreamin' of a Star Trek MODS raining over
my PC!" :p :p :p :p
 Destinystrike
01-26-2004, 5:42 AM
Isnt a star trek fan asking for start trek mods on a starwars forum like a democrat asking a republican for beauty tips? It just...don't happen
 Lil' Jawa
01-26-2004, 4:47 PM
Well I sure wont be making any Star Trek mods that's for sure.:p
 Stone-D
01-26-2004, 5:01 PM
I am most definitely not a trekkie(1).

It is doable from what I can see - but what would be the point. The primary draw of KotOR, for me anyway, is lightsabres. Melee combat and Trek do not mix well, unless you want a game where every cretin is running around with a Klingon batlith or whatever. KotOR's ranged combat sucks ass IMO, and I don't believe there are any beam-weapon anims in the game so phasers would be a problem right away.

When I say doable I mean if the mod were set in the Kirk era. Y'know, randy captain with his pals running around saving and shagging all the allegedly nonhuman babes. DS == Romulan, LS == Federation. Diddle one too many wenches and the Feds get grumpy on your ass. Etc.
 Lil' Jawa
01-26-2004, 7:13 PM
Why you most definately sound like a trekkie! Lets lynch 'im boys!:D
 Shimaon
01-26-2004, 8:21 PM
I got the noose! Lets find ourselves a tree!
 Celladur
01-26-2004, 8:31 PM
Hey, there's a tree!

Now we need an executioner!
 Samuel Dravis
01-27-2004, 12:07 AM
I'll volunteer - this is definitely a worthy cause!
 bantha poo doo
01-27-2004, 12:28 AM
Why hang him, just force him to watch Star Trek: Enterprise for 3 months straight.
 MasterRevan2003
01-27-2004, 12:28 AM
Sorry for the insults...

:p
 MasterRevan2003
01-27-2004, 12:32 AM
3 Months Straight watching Enterprise?!
Na! I want to watch all series!
straight... :mad:
 Stone-D
01-27-2004, 2:53 AM
Eek. I forgot to add the footnote.

Thing is, I probably would be a trekkie if the series' philosophy continued along Kirk's lines. However, with the advent of the ultra-sterile Generations, the whole thing sickens me. It got pseudo promising at the start of Voyager, but that lamed out pretty quick until the mildly entertaining last two episodes. Note that I didn't watch much in between, though.

Last night a local cable channel slipped a TNG rerun ad past my defences, which went along the lines of :

'Commander' Worf gets emotionally unstable when family problems mean he must undertake a mysterious klingon ritual - does the captain care? Will Data get another erection? Will someone please shoot the storywriter? Stay tuned to find out.

I mean, jeez. A thirteen year old trapped in his sister's closet during a lesbian all-nighter would be able to come up with a better plot or twenty.
 Hyarmendacil
01-27-2004, 4:13 AM
Originally posted by Stone-D
Eek. I forgot to add the footnote.

Thing is, I probably would be a trekkie if the series' philosophy continued along Kirk's lines. However, with the advent of the ultra-sterile Generations, the whole thing sickens me. It got pseudo promising at the start of Voyager, but that lamed out pretty quick until the mildly entertaining last two episodes. Note that I didn't watch much in between, though.

Last night a local cable channel slipped a TNG rerun ad past my defences, which went along the lines of :

'Commander' Worf gets emotionally unstable when family problems mean he must undertake a mysterious klingon ritual - does the captain care? Will Data get another erection? Will someone please shoot the storywriter? Stay tuned to find out.

I mean, jeez. A thirteen year old trapped in his sister's closet during a lesbian all-nighter would be able to come up with a better plot or twenty.

Your ultra-sterile.
 Prime
01-27-2004, 6:06 PM
*Prime polishes shotgun*
 Darth Stryke
01-27-2004, 6:22 PM
Go Play Elite Force 1 or 2 and leave us before we put a Bounty on you! Bah, Star Trek shall not taint the beauty of Star Wars as long as I am here!
 lord_blodgett
01-27-2004, 7:03 PM
I dunno, watchin' Revan get all dark side like on the generations crew could be fun.

Never did like that numba wun fella. And that kid's freeky.
 Stone-D
01-28-2004, 2:59 AM
He's got a point. Not gonna happen, but having an Enterprise module may be to us TNG haters what GTA is to road rage.

Dock the EH with the enterprise, then surprise their diplomatic team with yourself, Juhila and Canderous - all dual wielding lightsabers and wearing Revan robes. :)

BTW - don't you sometimes wish you could get a PiP view of your party members?
 Prime
01-28-2004, 5:04 PM
Originally posted by Stone-D
Dock the EH with the enterprise, then surprise their diplomatic team with yourself, Juhila and Canderous - all dual wielding lightsabers and wearing Revan robes. :) Now we're getting somewhere...
 Lil' Jawa
01-28-2004, 6:52 PM
Originally posted by MasterRevan2003
3 Months Straight watching Enterprise?!
Na! I want to watch all series!
straight... :mad:

Wow, my brain would be mush just watching all old SW(inkl. improved editions)+new episodes and thats only a day or two of watching..:D
 lord_blodgett
01-29-2004, 2:38 PM
Picard: Mr. Data viewscreen on. What the ********** is that?

Data: Unknown sir. But it is several times larger than the Enterprise.

Picard: Hail them. This is Capt. Picard of the USS. Enterprise to the unknown vessel approaching us, we come in peace.

Revan: Then you are of no use to us. Bastila, wipe them out. All of them.

Picard: Mr. Worf, what is your assessment?

Worf: Kiss your ***** goodbye. They are bigger than us, have more weapons and they just launched over a thousand small snub fighters.

Data: Sir! Over a dozen more ships have mysteriously appeared around us. All of them have launched ships. In my opinion Mr. Worf is correct.

Riker: I want my mommy!

Now that would be a great scene! :D
 Samnmax221
01-29-2004, 10:04 PM
That is realy wrong
Page: 1 of 1