Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Finding the Texture for an Armor

Page: 1 of 1
 Shimaon
01-25-2004, 11:59 PM
Could someone please help me out? I'm trying to find the filename for the texture of the Mandalorian Heavy Armor (g_a_class9004.uti). I've scrolled through the entire ERF texture pack and can't find it, if anybody can point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated.
 Kitty Kitty
01-26-2004, 2:17 AM
Try
N_Mandalorian01, N_Mandalorian02, and N_Mandalorian03 for Mandalorian assault armors.

As for the one you specifically refered to... all the class 9 armors are:
PFBHnn or PMBHnn where nn is 01 through 07, and the main difference in any of the series there will be coloration changes.

*edit*
The difference between the pFbh and pMbh files is that F are for female players/NPCs, and M are for male btw.. ;)
*/edit*

Remember also that the way models work in KotOR, the armor model is "laid over" the player model.. so when you see the textures for those armors, realize it's all laid out in individual "chunks" so to speak, and not really put together or anything.

-Kitty
Page: 1 of 1