Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need help with miles sound tools

Page: 1 of 1
 Greatstar
01-25-2004, 11:45 PM
I just download Miles Sound Tools

I had tired to play P_MISSION_POIS.wav in Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\streamsounds I heared skipping sound, I trying different but I don't heared sound.

I can hear Mission when she been poisoned "ugh... I don't feel good" when I play game combating enemies. but this one not.

Is the way to play it?
 darthface
01-26-2004, 1:46 AM
the streamsounds seems to be unplayable by both the miles player and conventional media players. I have a sound editing program called Cool Edit Pro that opened them fine, however.
 T7nowhere
01-26-2004, 2:28 AM
Originally posted by darthface
I have a sound editing program called Cool Edit Pro that opened them fine, however.

Good to know. But what is the difference between SW-KotOR .wav files and normal .wav.
 Greatstar
01-26-2004, 3:37 AM
Originally posted by darthface
the streamsounds seems to be unplayable by both the miles player and conventional media players. I have a sound editing program called Cool Edit Pro that opened them fine, however.

Cool Edit Pro? where? I need link please. Can you lead me a link to me?
Page: 1 of 1