Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is mixing robe skins possible?

Page: 1 of 1
 Destinystrike
01-23-2004, 5:44 PM
Howdy,

I guess the corniest thing i could say for my first post would be "Long time viewer, first time poster" but i think that'd be just a snag too cornball for my tastes. So i guess i'll just get down to brass tacks and make my inqueary.

I've seen both revans robes, and the star forge robes. I think the star forge robe color in itself is cool, but all that excess brown aint exactly my style. I know the star forge robes and revan robes are highly similar. Would it be possible to change the gloves, boots, and chest piece on the starforge robes to that nice dark color from revans robes? Or am i just dreaming way too far out in space?

I would give it a go for myself but i'm a little on the...uh...stupid side of the tech savvy area. I rely more on common sense and past experience then general knowledge. Though i follow instructions highly well. So if somebody could either tell me if its possible and try it for me, or maybe tell me how to do it i'd be MOST thankful.

Sincerely,

Destinystrike
 Kitty Kitty
01-23-2004, 7:39 PM
Something like this?

http://webpages.charter.net/ytl/images/kotr_ss_01.jpg)

If that's what you wanted, CLICK HERE (http://webpages.charter.net/ytl/PMBJ02.zip) and then extract the zip into your KotOR Override folder.

Note that this single file is shared for both male and female characters, so it will change them both. It's been tested and works on both.

Cheers,
-Kitty
 Destinystrike
01-23-2004, 8:09 PM
Thank you Very much Kitty Kitty

Ironically i had a feeling that you would be the one to help me out. You always seem to come up with just the thing to give somebody help whenever they need it. I'm so proud to finally be a member of a message forum where people are actually nice and mature to one another.

Sincerely,

Destinystrike
 Kitty Kitty
01-23-2004, 8:27 PM
Hehe.. You must be strong in the force or something.. getting those premonitions and whatnot ;)

Anyways.. you're welcome. Hope it suits your needs. I'm still getting the knack of skinning for KotOR. I'm used to the textures being laid out a bit differently from other games and projects I've done, so it's a bit of a process to change gears. But it's fun anyways. ;)

And yes.. This place is pretty nice most of the time. In fact I don't really remember seeing any big arguments or anyone getting nasty as long as I've been lurking/posting. =)

-Kitty
Page: 1 of 1