Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FYI: Cool Mods forums are up

Page: 1 of 1
 Marker0077
01-21-2004, 11:32 PM
http://www.gamingforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=875)

I haven't updated the site yet, I'm seeing if I can get the CM site hosted at GF/FF. That would be great but I doubt that's going to happen, we'll see.

Anyways, I may eventually set up a "Animations Pack" forums but I'm still not 100% sure if I want to do that. We'll just have to see how things go but I know some of you wanted the forums so I thought I would give a heads up, so heads up.
 razorace
01-21-2004, 11:53 PM
Constructive Critism: I think you have way too many subforums for starting. OJP already has more people on board and we're doing prefectly well with one forum. Too many forums and you're going to put people off.
 Marker0077
01-22-2004, 1:02 AM
I appreciate the gesture but in all reality, I think you need more forums. You have everything bunched in 1 forum, I hate that. This way it's more organized.

Perhaps the suggestions & general forums could be the same one but it's really not a big deal.

What I really need the groups of forums for are if/when people get hired.
 razorace
01-22-2004, 2:11 AM
meh, we're only getting about 5 post a day. That's not worth the additional hassle (for admins and readers) of more forums.
 Marker0077
01-22-2004, 4:55 PM
I think you're at more than 5 posts a day but regardless, you have a ton of posts in various categories all in 1 place - I hate that but you're the one who has to deal with it, not me (not really anyways).

I'd much prefer to have "suggestions & general commentary" in 1 forum & "tech support & bug reports" in another, it helps IMO but to each their own.
Page: 1 of 1