Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help with color name

Page: 1 of 1
 Morgdeth
01-19-2004, 9:19 PM
howdy,
ok i must be missing something, i bring up console & know what buttons are to change colors but how do i apply the color to name? (shift..6 shift, or number for color 1234567689, 0 for black. number for color .. this i know) what im missing is how to apply it to name. Ive tried many things on single, multi solo, multi duel, profile, ...how do you apply color to name?
if anyone could help me out id be much apprechiated.
Morgdeth
 SpaceButler13
01-19-2004, 9:35 PM
^# and the symbol disappears and then you just type after it and it goes in that color
 Bilbo Skywalker
01-19-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Morgdeth
howdy,
ok i must be missing something, i bring up console & know what buttons are to change colors but how do i apply the color to name? (shift..6 shift, or number for color 1234567689, 0 for black. number for color .. this i know) what im missing is how to apply it to name. Ive tried many things on single, multi solo, multi duel, profile, ...how do you apply color to name?
if anyone could help me out id be much apprechiated.
Morgdeth

just press shift and 6 ( ^ ) followed by the number for the colour you want, then keep on typing, . it is kind of confusing, because after you input the number, the cursor jumps back, but thats normal, just type the name as usual.
 Crow_Nest
01-20-2004, 5:36 AM
heres an easier way:

Lets say i want my name to be |GG|Crow_Nest

All i have to do is type in:

^4|^2GG^4|^3Crow_Nest

1 = red
2 = green
3 = yellow
4 = blue
5 = light blue
6 = purple
7 = white
8 = black (not enable on all servers)
 --ZeeMan--
01-20-2004, 6:01 PM
just a continuation of crow's post but ^0 is a better key for black and on most mods that are in use you dont' have to double type the carrot (^^)

;-)
 DarkLord60
01-21-2004, 1:59 AM
Thanks crowy for the color code I forgot it I knew to do it but forgot the numbers and what colors they are.
 Crow_Nest
01-21-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by --ZeeMan--
just a continuation of crow's post but ^0 is a better key for black and on most mods that are in use you dont' have to double type the carrot (^^)

;-)

Doh, i must have press 8 by mistake.
 Morgdeth
01-23-2004, 3:29 PM
Thanks for the info,
my problem was i was trying to apply name change in the console, not on profile itself, DOH!
Thnks again
Morgdeth
Page: 1 of 1