Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rancor Hunt

Page: 1 of 1
 Iwok
01-19-2004, 5:13 AM
Ok here is the plan:

11 PM GMT
6 PM EST
3 PM PST

Monday, 19th

We will all meet in Rorana, then proceed to dath. Or would you rather meet in dath... Try to get buffed, and if you have scout make sure you have some inv space :P I got eng IV now (in BE), so all i need is 130k exp :) I'm so close. If everyone harvests that is like 1k Meat per kill, depending on the number of ppl coming. Well talk to you all later.
 Wraith 8
01-19-2004, 9:39 AM
?? engineer 4 for scout?

Bah i cant make that :p :p
well good luck to you there. dont die :)
 -=miniSITH=-
01-19-2004, 1:24 PM
but how bout we just meet on dath, b/c Ill probably be on Dantoinne and thats a lot of traveling back and forth. But either way Ill be there
 Iwok
01-19-2004, 3:24 PM
Ok then we will meet in dath. Is there a time that anyone suggests, where everyone can come? heh. :P
 -=miniSITH=-
01-19-2004, 6:18 PM
I wont be able to come b/c i wont be home but depending how long your out there i might show up
 Iwok
01-20-2004, 12:56 AM
well 4 people showed up, so we just went to do some missions, which went sour at first but got a bit better.. Maybe we can try this another time when we can get alot more ppl. :)
 Wraith 8
01-20-2004, 11:22 AM
lol well thats what you get when zennor and me arent there :) :)
you got to have someone saving your asses :)
Page: 1 of 1