Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cause of the Ewoks

Page: 1 of 2
 Pie™
01-18-2004, 7:04 PM
I hereby start the Cause of the Ewoks.
The Cause of the Ewoks work to make ewoks equals to other creatures in the galaxy
Our first mission is to get a administrator to get the Ewok smiley to work properly!
Who is with me?!

I am tired of seeing this: :ewok: instead of a nice little ewok!:mad:

We go to war!!! :D
 ExcelsioN
01-18-2004, 7:17 PM
Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
I hereby start the Cause of the Ewoks.
The Cause of the Ewoks work to make ewoks equals to other creatures in the galaxy
Our first mission is to get a administrator to get the Ewok smiley to work properly!
Who is with me?!

I am tired of seeing this: :ewok: instead of a nice little ewok!:mad:

We go to war!!! :D

*Ahem*

More Ewok madness? I've read so much on Ewoks lately. :lol:

And we do need that Ewok smiley. It could replace my favourite :evil1:.

What is the Cause of the Ewoks? An Ewok gaming clan?
 Pie™
01-18-2004, 7:20 PM
The Cause of the Ewoks is a cause i just came up with :D
It is a group of people working for Ewok welfare all across the galaxy (well, on Endor at least :p )
Will you join our cause?
 ExcelsioN
01-18-2004, 7:26 PM
The Cause of the Ewoks is a cause i just came up with :D
It is a group of people working for Ewok welfare all across the galaxy (well, on Endor at least :p )
Will you join our cause?

Yeah, ok. I join your cause. *shudders* Now lets get that Ewok smiley back. :D
 The_One
01-18-2004, 7:44 PM
You're going to be so disappointed when Battlefront comes out, and there isn't an Ewok in sight :p
 matt--
01-18-2004, 7:57 PM
Why didn't somebody say that the ewok smilie was broken?

:ewok:
 Pie™
01-18-2004, 8:08 PM
All hail matt-windu!:D

:ewok: Jubb Jubb!

our first mission is complete, what will the next be? Only faith will decide... :D

And The_One, havent someone confirmed Ewoks yet? :eek:

*dances off to change sig :D *

:ewok:
 ZBomber
01-18-2004, 8:10 PM
Originally posted by The_One
You're going to be so disappointed when Battlefront comes out, and there isn't an Ewok in sight :p

Or, if the few in the game are brutaly stomped by AT-STs. :p
 The_One
01-18-2004, 8:19 PM
And The_One, havent someone confirmed Ewoks yet? :eek:

Yeah, they have, but I can imagine the reaction here if they are absent :ewok:
 Pie™
01-18-2004, 8:23 PM
Yeah, they have, but I can imagine the reaction here if they are absent :ewok: phew... :ewok:
If you, or anyone else wanna join the Cause, just say something in the direction of "I wanna join the Cause" or "Yubb yubb!" :D
 The_One
01-18-2004, 8:25 PM
phew... :ewok:
If you, or anyone else wanna join the Cause, just say something in the direction of "I wanna join the Cause" or "Yubb yubb!" :D

I'm a member of enough causes already, without affiliating myself with a load of teddy bears armed with sticks.
 Pie™
01-18-2004, 8:29 PM
I'm a member of enough causes already, without affiliating myself with a load of teddy bears armed with sticks. Hah! We don't need you! LotR/Metallica freaks suck anyways!

<.<
>.>

did i just say that out loud? :o :p
 Orca Wail
01-18-2004, 9:17 PM
I'm a member of enough causes already, without affiliating myself with a load of teddy bears armed with sticks.

Evil, feral teddy bears armed with sticks. Speaking a language noone understands. Like the L33t ;) .

um...YUBB YUBB!:ewok:

Though I'd rather be a part of the Jawa cause...:jawa
 Father Torque
01-18-2004, 9:21 PM
I heartfully accept the offer that has been brought.....Ok, ill join :D

Now, lets get the ewok back w00t w00t.
 Pie™
01-18-2004, 9:26 PM
Good to see that so many people are joining the cause!
Orca; we can help :jawa too ;)

Originally posted by Father Torque
Now, lets get the ewok back w00t w00t. Newsflash: :ewok: <---read previous posts! :D

New missions are bbeing pondered. Feel free to post missions we should take on! ;)

:ewok: Yubb yubb!
 ExcelsioN
01-19-2004, 3:03 PM
:eek: This is going out of control. Soon you'll be naming Wikkit as your new God. :evil1:

:lol: Then you'll take over the world with an army of killer teddy bears. :rolleyes:
 Pie™
01-19-2004, 3:05 PM
Originally posted by Excelsion
:eek: This is going out of control. Soon you'll be naming Wikkit as your new God. :evil1:

:lol: Then you'll take over the world with an army of killer teddy bears. :rolleyes: Rubbish! It's just good 'ole clean fun! :ewok:
 Mex
01-19-2004, 3:14 PM
Yubb yubb? I for one do not support this cause.

*Joins the Imperials*
 The_One
01-19-2004, 3:32 PM
Rubbish! It's just good 'ole clean fun! :ewok:

Be careful. I've seen where these things can go ;) Trust me, you don't wanna go there...
 ExcelsioN
01-19-2004, 3:37 PM
Be careful. I've seen where these things can go ;) Trust me, you don't wanna go there...

:rofl: Before we know it, there'll be a whole new Eowk Cult. :rolleyes:
 Alegis
01-19-2004, 3:52 PM
Anything for the ewoks! I'm in!

The ewoks were vital to the last battle on endor, they saved the republic! Every single race in the galaxy should bow to them as I do *bows*
 Pie™
01-19-2004, 4:02 PM
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan
Anything for the ewoks! I'm in!

The ewoks were vital to the last battle on endor, they saved the republic! Every single race in the galaxy should bow to them as I do *bows* *imagines the scene from RotK, only that the people are bowing for Ewoks*
:rofl:
*bows*

ExcelsioN
01-19-2004, 4:07 PM
*imagines the scene from RotK, only that the people are bowing for Ewoks*
:rofl:
*bows*

*Shudders*

Don't let Peter Jackson see this. He'll make a new LOTR film. 'The Return of the Ewok', or 'The Two Ewoks', or even 'The Fellowship of the Ewok'.
 Ragnos
01-19-2004, 5:49 PM
Im reading Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix(again) and this sounds alot like Hermoines SPEW(something about giving house elvs rights)
 Pie™
01-19-2004, 5:59 PM
Originally posted by Ragnos
Im reading Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix(again) and this sounds alot like Hermoines SPEW(something about giving house elvs rights) shaddap you! :mad: :p
This is more like the World Wildlife Foundation or the Salvation Army!
Are you in?

Alegis
01-19-2004, 6:09 PM
Those elves are mindless slaves, they deserve it :P The ewoks are just heroes without proper recognition
 ExcelsioN
01-19-2004, 6:40 PM
Hehe. :lol: MMMPIE, you should add Ewok Smilies to the pic with the sniper in your sig. :lol:
 ZBomber
01-19-2004, 6:59 PM
I really don't get the idea of this thread. Did you just want the ewok smile fixed or something? :confused:
 Ragnos
01-19-2004, 7:11 PM
One of the things I dident like about Return of the Jedi is when the ewoks kick highly trained stormtroopers ass. :ewok: :snipe1:
 Swoosh
01-19-2004, 7:33 PM
hey Ragnos...nice title! :ewok:
 ZBomber
01-19-2004, 8:57 PM
Originally posted by Swoosh
hey Ragnos...nice title! :ewok:

hehehehehe :evil3:

Did we have an Ewok title too? :D
 RoxStar
01-20-2004, 12:16 AM
I'll make the newspaper.:D
 Tyrion
01-20-2004, 3:17 AM
No, the Wookie Republic denies you getting a smiley. We do not have a smiley, so we will do war!

Remember, Wookieville owns you.

:D
 Father Torque
01-20-2004, 3:28 AM
Dude, Ewoks are cool, Wookies are awesome, but can you turn down a Tusken Raider. I mean, they shoot sniper rifles, sound like horses, are like 2 feet tall, live in mountains. I mean what more do you want.

I say we make a Ewok/Wookey/Tuscan Raider Alliance. Together we will....ummnn....do good stuff, like make some new smileys and other neat things. Ya, we will rock. Well be the smiley kings.
 Tyrion
01-20-2004, 5:52 AM
I say we make a Ewok/Wookey/Tuscan Raider Alliance. Together we will....ummnn....do good stuff, like make some new smileys and other neat things. Ya, we will rock. Well be the smiley kings.

Sure! The Alliance of Fury Creatures?

:p

Who would be our first target, though?
 Mex
01-20-2004, 6:10 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion

Our first target will be some guys who live somewhere! *Hunts* ^^
 The_One
01-20-2004, 1:59 PM

You were warned...
 Pie™
01-20-2004, 2:08 PM
Originally posted by Excelsion
Hehe. :lol: MMMPIE, you should add Ewok Smilies to the pic with the sniper in your sig. :lol: Good idea, gonna see what i can do :D
Dude, Ewoks are cool, Wookies are awesome, but can you turn down a Tusken Raider. I mean, they shoot sniper rifles, sound like horses, are like 2 feet tall, live in mountains. I mean what more do you want.

I say we make a Ewok/Wookey/Tuscan Raider Alliance. Together we will....ummnn....do good stuff, like make some new smileys and other neat things. Ya, we will rock. Well be the smiley kings Don't forget :jawas man!
The Furry/Cloaked Creatures Alliance (FCCA) it is! :D

ExcelsioN
01-20-2004, 2:14 PM
Don't forget :jawas man!
The Furry/Cloaked Creatures Alliance (FCCA) it is! :D

Erm....yeah. Sure. :thumbsup:

:cool:

I think you should start by making Ewok desktop themes. :lol:
 Pie™
01-20-2004, 2:18 PM
The new mission has finally arrived!
It states as following;
Thou shall all vote for the General Discussion forum to be named something with Ewoks! Such the great voice hath spoken! :ewok:

Halleluha! Let's all rejoice and celebrate with eating crackers! :D

ExcelsioN
01-20-2004, 2:20 PM
The new mission has finally arrived!
It states as following;
Thou shall all vote for the General Discussion forum to be named something with Ewoks! Such the great voice hath spoken! :ewok:

Halleluha! Let's all rejoice and celebrate with eating crackers! :D

Too late. :lol:

I've already voted against. :rofl:
 Alegis
01-20-2004, 2:40 PM
We're losing the battle! We must concentrate all firepower to jawas/sand ppl/wookies !
 Father Torque
01-21-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion

Hmmm, lets think who arent fury, cool, and can shoot guns and throw sticks, how about gungans. I mean they re annoying, tall, live in underwater bubbles, and drive underawtaer ufo's. Grab your piychforks and knives, were gonna go a huntin gungans :rock:
 Pie™
01-21-2004, 8:21 AM
We have failed our quest...:(
There will be no more crackers for Ex, and anyone else who voted against :mad:
Does this mean that the adventure is over? Is all hope gone? Have Rhett changed his boxers?
I think not!
We will continue fighting to please the great voice, and to eat crackers, and to use helmets as drums!
Now let's go get those Gungans! :mad:

Mex
01-21-2004, 1:51 PM
Does this mean that the adventure is over? Is all hope gone? Have Rhett changed his boxers?
I think not!
We will continue fighting to please the great voice, and to eat crackers, and to use helmets as drums!

You shall never, I mean never take the Gungan city! We shall proceed to thwart your plans and attack with full force!

No retreat troops! Any soldiers seen fleeing from Combat will be treated as Traitors and shot on sight!

For the Gungans troops!
 ExcelsioN
01-21-2004, 3:02 PM
I think not!

Hehe. :rofl:

Ahh dammit no more crackers :(. I will vote for Ewoks if they ever come up in a poll again. :)
 MennoniteHobbit
01-22-2004, 6:36 PM
Hey, you've convinced me MMMPIE!!! to join the "Cause of the Ewoks."

As an initiation gift, I will donate five smilies to the Cause:

:) :D ;) :p :atat:

I will donate five more smilies everytime someone else joins the Cause. Just PM me to, or post it.
 Alegis
01-23-2004, 2:37 PM
What a generous gift

Are there any rumors of Ewok colonists on other planets?
 Pie™
01-23-2004, 3:18 PM
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan
Are there any rumors of Ewok colonists on other planets? I honestly don't know :o
Lets investigate! :ewok:
 MennoniteHobbit
01-23-2004, 6:10 PM
*I lead or co-lead the search team

Hey look, I found five of them! And there's more!

Yet again I donate five smilies:
:amidala: :atat: :deathstar :jawa :bdroid2:
Page: 1 of 2