Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Odd missing items...

Page: 1 of 1
 Kitty Kitty
01-18-2004, 6:28 PM
So I've been wading through files and using the NWN tools and whatnot.. And I found something sorta odd.

I printed a list someone had provided for use with the giveitem cheat which listed all the IDs of various items.

Most work fine, and they obviously all line up to the blueprint entry for the items as well, which is very handy.

However, there's a few items that are (as far as I can determine), simply not there. They don't add to the game properly when using the cheats, and I can't find them under any name in the blueprints.

These are:
Marko Ragnos' Gauntlets - "kor38a_gauntlet"
Tulak Hord's Mask - "kor38b_mask"

And I think there were a few others that I can't quite recall right now. These were simple to remember since they break the "traditional" ID naming scheme for most of the items in the game.

Just wondering if I'm missing something obvious here, or.. what exactly lol.

Would seem to me that without a blueprint, the items wouldn't be able to appear in the game, but obviously they do since I've seen them several times when I played. :)

-Kitty
 eiz
01-18-2004, 6:38 PM
kor38b_mask is in korr_m38ab_s.rim, kor38a_gauntlet is in korr_m38aa_s.rim.
 Kitty Kitty
01-18-2004, 6:43 PM
Ugh... Ok, I feel dumb now lol. Totally missed those for some reason. Thanks Eiz.

-Kitty
Page: 1 of 1