Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sweet Layout

Page: 1 of 1
 Father Torque
01-18-2004, 6:04 PM
Just wanted to congratualte the lfn staff on a job well done. :thumbsup:

Also, the layout is simply perfect, the colors go together very well, except for the scroll bars. The red gets kinda annoying. But otherwise its perfect.

EDIT: Darn, didnt see Phreaks thread. You can do whateer you want this thread i guess. Sorry for the mix up.
 ExcelsioN
01-18-2004, 6:26 PM
Originally posted by Father Torque
Just wanted to congratualte the lfn staff on a job well done. :thumbsup:

Also, the layout is simply perfect, the colors go together very well, except for the scroll bars. The red gets kinda annoying. But otherwise its perfect.

Yeah, they did a great job. :thumbsup:

I think the red looks cool. It feels more...evil. More evil than the JK forums anyway.
 Swoosh
01-18-2004, 8:20 PM
Torque> I'm not about the close/move a thread that praises us :)

Hopefully we'll have an equally good design for Republic Commando.
 ZBomber
01-19-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Swoosh

I'm so gonna quote you on that.

*Takes about 100 pics of Swoosh's post* :evil3:
 Mex
01-20-2004, 5:30 PM

I didn't actually know there was going to be a Republic Commando forums.. Anyways, great layout the colours fit in perfectly.
 Swoosh
01-20-2004, 5:32 PM
Yeah, I think we have RepublicCommando.net locked up...it's just a matter of doing the site.
 Father Torque
01-21-2004, 3:59 AM
Yeah, I think we have RepublicCommando.net locked up...it's just a matter of doing the site.

Hey, Swoosh. I know its a bit early, but i made a really sweet Republic Commando banner. Ill post it A.S.A.P.
Page: 1 of 1