Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bone "lhang_tag_bone" not found

Page: 1 of 1
 Unknown999
01-18-2004, 12:44 AM
I've been modeling for JO so I know the basics... but every time I try to assimilate my model I get an "lhang_tag_bone not found” error. I haven't been able to find the cause of the problem - I’ve made sure that it isn't weighted to any mesh and I use psyko’s modified skeleton.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've found the problem - it WAS weighted to one of the bolts.
 Duncan_10158
01-21-2004, 9:16 AM
i know this problem, its caused by a fault in the skeleton naming. if you compile a player model with the JO _humanoid.gla file there is no 'lhang_tag_bone', the same bone in the skeleton is named 'lhand_tag_bone'. but you cant weight the bolt_lhand to it anyway, but that doesnt mather cause JO has no two saber fights. in JA this was corrected, and the bone was named 'lhang_tag_bone' and workes properly.

jsut rename the bone to 'lhand_tag_bone' and make sure nothing is weighted to it. now the assimilate prosses with the JO _humanoid.gla file should work.
Page: 1 of 1