Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with game (JA Xbox instructions?)

Page: 1 of 1
 Asori Bastra
01-14-2004, 8:19 PM
Hi,

I rented Jedi Academy for X Box to try and it didn't come with any instructions. Question is how can I use the force powers? I just started training and I can't use force push. Any help in getting this to work will be greatly appreciated!
 Batdroid
01-14-2004, 9:43 PM
this is from the instruction booklit for it.

left thumbstick Control jedi's movement. Click to activate selected force power.

directlonal pad press up or down to cycle through available force power.

I hope this helps.:fett:
 Kurgan
01-15-2004, 1:38 AM
Try gamefaqs.com also for info. Shame that it didn't come with any instructions!

The PC version of the game tells you how to use all the moves IN GAME btw, I don't know if the Xbox version also does or not.

Check in the objectives menu (where it shows your force powers, weapons and "moves") in SP and in MP in the setup menu.

Of course the menus may be different in the Xbox version and maybe they cut it to save memory, but it's worth a try.

If the moves menu is there, then it should show you the default controls for just about everything.
Page: 1 of 1