Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Modders, give me a hand here.

Page: 1 of 1
 Captain LeChuck
01-07-2004, 3:47 PM
I could use some help, as I've decided to give my previous thing about the Twi'Lek Male a shot myself, what stuff should I use? I have NWN, can I use the ToolSet? If so, how? Any more tools and tutorials I should be aware of?

Also, Im making this new post 'cause I cant seem to be able to reply at the old one...again:rolleyes:
 Captain LeChuck
01-07-2004, 7:17 PM
Oi, fellas! I know you're out there...:p
 Zhoken
01-07-2004, 7:18 PM
Check out the thread "playing as Bastila" that should tell ya all you need to play as a male Twi'Lek. Just change DISGUISE_TYPE_P_BASTILLA in the first script to DISGUISE_TYPE_N_TWILEKM.

Best of luck!

-Zhoken.
 Captain LeChuck
01-08-2004, 1:39 PM
Doesnt work.:(

How I did it(Tell me what I did wrong): I take my NWN Toolset that came with my copy of NWN, I place it in my KotOR folder(I suspect this is what I did wrong, I dont know, though), place KOTOR BUILDER!.mod in modules, and start up the Toolset(which has gone crazy when I put it in the KOTOR folder :p )then I open the KOTOR BUILDER! and get and error message: "Acess violation at address 007A3E96 in module 'nwtoolset.exe'. Read of address: 00000030"

About the craziness of my ToolSet: The labels and texts are all messed up, there are bits and pieces of dialogs instead of what it should be.

Tell me what I did wrong.

Thanks.
 Zod
01-08-2004, 1:43 PM
Put the KOTOR BUILDER!.mod in your modules folder in NWN.

C:\NeverwinterNights\NWN\modules
 Captain LeChuck
01-08-2004, 1:51 PM
Thanks. Another thing(Im slow:p ) Should I make a new script and paste in the script Z mentioned in the 'Playing as Bastila' thread there? And then what?

Thanks.:)
 Captain LeChuck
01-08-2004, 7:56 PM
Please?:p
Page: 1 of 1