Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with Gadon thek model

Page: 1 of 1
 Zhoken
01-05-2004, 11:56 PM
Hey all,

Since there is no Gadon thek disguise function (I think because the model file is only a head) I cannot play as Gadon, Which I would really like to do.

Any Ideas how I would go about attaching or replacing a reg chr head with gadons without ending up with a Messed up bunched textures spread out all over the place. (Got that by trying to replace a reg chr head with gadons in the Overide folder.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If not well thanks for your time.

-Zhoken.
 eiz
01-06-2004, 12:39 AM
I'm not quite sure what you mean, exactly... something like this?

effect eDisg = EffectDisguise(389); // from appearance.2da
ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_PERMANENT,eDisg, oPC);
 Zhoken
01-06-2004, 1:57 AM
thanks for the reply E,

What I'm getting at is that Gadon has no Body file, just a head model which Im pretty sure is stuck on a regular "player" body. I guess this is why he has no duisguise function (well atleast not listed in the nwn script editor).. Although I havent tried your script yet, Ill try it right now and let you know..

-Zhoken.
 Zhoken
01-06-2004, 2:23 AM
eiz! Thanks man! *bows*

Ive tried the 2da decompiler but I get errors when I use it(Yup Got .net 1.1 installed), so I dont have the appearances list.. BTW anyway you could post it here for me or would is be too long? Email perhaps?

THANKS AGAIN!!

-Zhoken.
 eiz
01-06-2004, 2:36 AM
Strange. Did you try 2da2b? In any case, here (http://blitz.phpwebhosting.com/eiz/2das.rar) are the decompiled 2das. Lots of fun stuff to mess with in there. =)
 Zhoken
01-06-2004, 2:50 AM
Much thanks again!

Z.
Page: 1 of 1