Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

there is no peace part 2

Page: 2 of 5
 Writer
02-14-2004, 5:28 PM
Brittany and Jamis ran back to the shuttle and found that Rick had still not regained consciousness. Brittany sensed a fight nearby and ran to help. She attacked the Sith troopers from behind, sometimes even deflecting the blasts of the Republic soldiers into Sith troopers.
 Hiroki
02-14-2004, 5:36 PM
As hard as the Sith Troopers fought, they where outgunned and out classed, the Republic troops pushed forward, the Sith retreating into the hall running past the body of Sukara, the sight of it though, no doubt lowering the already distressed moral of the troops.

As it appeared that the Republic had cleaned everything up Visona looked down at the fallen body of Sukara, a burnt whole thru the very middle of his chest, made from his own saber, wich he chose to kill himself with, when he lost the right to be the Lord of the Sith.

However, this being one of the area's of the force she is strong in, she felt a small spark of life still within him, appearing that in his rash suicidal attempt, he missed his heart. A choise being presented to her, on what she should do. Should she finish the job, perhaps?
 Hiroki
02-14-2004, 10:58 PM
Stairing at her thru slightly opened eyes, he watched her colaps on the ground. Shruging off the dizzying feeling he recieved the first few seconds after wakeing, he slowly rises to his feet, looking down at her.

*Sukara* Why...? Why did she save me? She is a Jedi...isn't she? Yes, I should kill her, even though I am not worthy of being a Sith Lord, I should...

Raiseing his now single bladed saber, he prepared to lower it down on her, but found that his arms would not obay the commands sent from his brain.

*Sukara* Why am I hesitateing?! She is a weak servant of the light...she deserves no mercy, right? Grr...

Hearing Republic troops approaching, he quickly turned to her, makeing his choise, picking her up, putting her over his shoulder, the approaching troops surely would fire on him if he stayed here, alerting a whole ship of no telling how many enemy forces.

*Sukara* Well, if she has saved me, she will just have to come with me...so I can interogate her, of course.

Looking back and forth, he makes his way thru the battered Star Ship, the sparks and smoke that bursts from its ruptured whole showing the damage it had sufered in the recent battle. He manages to sneak past any guarding Republic Officers, and up to a Republic Snub Fighter.

He quickly uses the force to pull the pilot over to him, impaleing him with his lightsaber, though, it was thru his stumach, and while most likely painful, it was not faital, growling at his weakness, fearing her healing left traces of light in him, moveing up to the fighter, and laying her in it, before getting inside himself.

*Sukara* I hope this thing works something like a Sith Fighter. Ahh, yes. There we go!

The fighter lifts off, Republic troops hearing it, and apon seeing the injured pilot, opening fire on it, however the shields easily withstand there blasts, as it bursts from the battered Rakatan vessal, the ship itself to damaged to even fire at the escapeing fighter.

*Sukara* Bah, I never liked that ship anyway.

Finding the nearest hyperspace root, he zooms off in its direction.

A few hours later, he manages to land on the remot planet of Lok. Its only inhabitants being a spars population of thugs and bandits.

*Sukara* Well, this is the safest place I can find at the time. And they shouldn't follow us...me here.

Laying her on the ground, he sets up a camp, sitting down cross legged on the ground, why he puts her in the sleeping bag.

*Sukara* I can't go to sleep, she might make off with all my food. I'll have to wait till she wakes up. Besides, after that healing, I feel like I could stay awake a few hours longer.

With that, he sat in his camp, waiting for her to wake.
 Writer
02-15-2004, 12:59 AM
Brittany and Rick had been removed from the Sith ship as well and Brittany ran to the bridge of the Republic ship. She went directly to the highest ranking person she saw.

"Admiral," she said, "did you have any others aboard that ship?"

When he answered that he had, she reached out with the Force and sighed.

"She is alive, but very weakened," she said. "Her signal is leaving the area."
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 1:20 AM
Sukara looked at her as she slowly sat up, lifting his hood back. A smile on his face. Yes, a smile, it had been a long time since he had smiled, he didn't even realise that he was himself. When she healed him, she also managed to light the spark of light that was still within him, though at this point, you'd be lucky to get him to admit it under slow torture.

"Here, this will make you feel better." Sukara hands her a small cup of strange, green liquid. "Don't worry, it will help you regain your strength, it doesn't taste very good though, so prepare yourself before drinking it."

She slowly raises it to her lips, sipping of it, and already, some of her lost strength flows thru her.

"We're on Lok, its the only planet I could think of that the Republic wouldn't look for us on."

Sitting his own drink down, he staired at her.

"I have a question. What did you do to me? You healed me clearly, but I feel strange now. Alot differant than before."

He continued to look at her, awaiting an awnser.
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 3:33 AM
Sukara looked down at his feet thinking.

"Perhaps you are right. I cannot say for sure. How are you feeling?"

Suprised by his own question, he frowned slightly. Now he was showing concern for another, had he become so weak in such a short amount of time? He had not felt this way since he was a Padawan...

"We will rest here for the night, we do not want to stay in one place for too long. Large groups of bandits roam these planes. And I do not beleave they care for Force users."

With that, he layed back on the ground, closeing his eyes. Turning his head to look back at her.

"Oh, and by the way. My name is Sukara Delwynn, what is yours? We shall be stuck on this planet for a while, and I would like something to call you other than Jedi"
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 4:22 AM
(( Where's Rick Ulo anyway? o.O I guess he'll just have to stay KOed untill he gets back... ))
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 2:42 PM
( Well, Uber_Saber and Wild Jedi are still here, they posted just yesterday, but Rick Ulo has vanished, he hasen't posted in I guess 7 or 8 days...No matter, the show must go on. :) )

The next morning Sukara rose slowly, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he watched the planets Sun shine in the sky, the planet around them consisted of mostly jagged mountain ranges, violant sulfer pools, long expanses of desert, and harsh and desolate flats. The kinda place you would expect Pirates and bandits to live on, really.

Sukara walked over to her, nudgeing her slightly, waiting for her eyes to open.

"I think we should move now, as I said, remaining in one place on this planet is not wise. My Star Fighter was severly damaged in the entry, I underestimated the atmisphear of this world. We will have to walk..."

With that, he begain to gather there things for the journy ahead. Not truely knowing where they where going to go on this alien, hostile world.
 Uber_Saber
02-15-2004, 4:31 PM
Jamis fretted as he stayed on the Republic Ship. With Brittany vouching for him, the Republic had not thrown him in the brig. He had made no secret of his Sith past, and the Republic Admiral was more than worried about having someone who could be a Sith on board.

So Jamis had a couple of bodyguards. More accurately, watchdogs, to make sure he didn't do anything unauthorized. He could go from the temporary quarters alloted to him, to the mess, and to the Medical Bay where Brittany was spending most of her time and Rick was spending all his time.

Rick was unconcious, in a coma, and would not respond to anything they'd yet tried. As powerful as the galaxy's technology was, few things could elude their knowledge, but a grasp of the human brain was still beyond them.

"Give it up, Brittany," said Jamis. "Sitting there fretting won't awake Rick." Brittany looked up at him, with a part glare. "Besides, you have another Jedi to retrieve, maybe." He recalled a conversation that they had had last night, once the Republic officer had been done debriefing him, and really, interrogating him. (Fortunately, it had only been a verbal interrogation.)

"You lost a Jedi," he'd said to the Admiral. The man had bristled.

"It was her own choice to go- her own choice to revive a fallen Sith. I cannot go gallivanting around the galaxy looking for her. I have a ship and crew to think of. I have to get back, get my people that are injured safe, get the ship repaired, some new crewmembers, some more fighters- I need it all. I can't go looking into a hostile area with a damaged ship and crew."

Jamis relayed this conversation to Brittany. "I could just start a Jedi-rescuing business," he said, trying to relieve some of the tension.
 Hiroki
02-15-2004, 5:01 PM
Sukara and Visona slowly made there way across the planes, the Republic fighter unfortunatly haveing no Speeder with it, forceing them to walk. Sukara studied his suroundings constantly, on the lookout for any unsavory characters.

"There is one town here that I beleave we may find a temporary haven. Long enough for us to book passage off of this world atleast." Stated Sukara, gazeing to the north.

As he was about to take another step forward, he quickly spun, shoveing Visona to the ground as a blaster bolt nearly struck her in the back, quickly looking up at where it came from.

"Aqualish bandits...damnit! I don't know how they found us so soon...Never mind though, prepare yourself!"

Ignighting his lightsaber, he got into the ready combat position, deflecting the lasers as they flew at him, sending a few of them back at the bandits, killing a couple of them.

"We should be able to take care of these guys easily!" Sukara once again stated, with a excited smirk on his face.
 Writer
02-16-2004, 12:02 AM
"Yes," Brittany said, feeling as if she could sit around no longer. "Jamis and I will look for your lost Jedi."
 Hiroki
02-16-2004, 1:33 AM
Sukara once again looked down at the Dark Jedi, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"You can choose not to beleave me if you wish, but this Dark Jedi did not work for me, I am a Sith Lord no more. When I fled that ship and left the remaining crew the Republic, I lost all standing with them. Again, you may choose not to beleave me, if you think you can survive out here alone." Sukara said, an eye brow raiseing.

"As for why he was working with thoughs thugs, I can not say, perhaps he followed us, and came to seek revenge on me for leaveing them behind...Wait..."

Sukara walked over to the corps of the dark Jedi, pulling his mask down. "It is! This is the surviveing member of the two Dark Jedi that I used capture Rick Ulo and Brittany, strange that he would be here..."

Looking around with new found caution, he turned his attention back to her. "More Sith might have followed us here. I can not say how many survived the destruction of my ship, I'm afraid. But, no doubt, if they are here, they are here for me. We should make haste, and find shelter. Follow me, unless you still refuse to trust me, that is." With that, Sukara turns and quickly continues on his way.
 Hiroki
02-16-2004, 2:08 AM
(( Oh, and I think you did great on the combat scence, good one! :) ))
 Hiroki
02-16-2004, 6:00 AM
Sukara gazed into the distance as she asked her question, guessing at the distance.

"Not to far, perhaps 20 or so miles, we should be a view soon. Lets hope we can get there without any more interuptions."

Continueing to walk twords the location he stated, they soon saw the flashing lights of the Haven in the distance.

"Ah, here we are. Be careful what you say in this town, its friendlier to Force users than the rest of the planet, but I wouldn't flaunt your powers around them."

Sukara and Visona enter into the town, the moons of the planet hanging in the nights sky, as Sukara enters the local cantina.

"Ahhh...its alot warmer in here!" He said with a slight smile on his face, looking around the room as the patrons laugh, drink, play Pazaak, and all of the other things that happen in this sort of place.

"Again, this is a rough crowd, watch what you say and do."

Sitting down at a stool on the bar, he lowers the hood of his cloak, reveiling his face to the bartender. "Corellian Ale." Sukara plainly states.

The bartender nods, slideing him a glass. Sukara picks it up, sipping from it before turning back to Visona. "We need to find a good sturdy ship to get us off this planet. We should ask around this cantina first."
 rick ulo 11103
02-18-2004, 1:34 AM
(((great posts ninir :thmbup1: )))

rick arrised from his coma in the early morning and started ripping of various cords as the doctors started running in. britany and jamis were waken after rick had beed tested and surprisingly he felt perfect. britany and jamis explained everything to him.

((( iiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack lol:D )))
 Hiroki
02-18-2004, 11:49 AM
After asking around the Cantina for a bit, Sukara was recomended to a man who sold personal fighters for reasonable prices.

"Thank you. We will be on our way now." Stated Sukara after dropping a few credits on the table for his information.

"We should waist no time in getting a better ship, Visona. The longer we are on this world, the easier it will be for the Sith to find us." He said as he quickly exited the cantina, makeing his way to the shop that the man directed him too.

Slowly opening the door, he looks back and forth, spotting a somewhat elderly man tinkering with some spare parts. "Um, hello? Are you Valk Durgyn? I am looking for a Star Fighter suitable for two. Do you have anything along thoughs lines?"

"Hmm...Well lemmie see what I can do for ya there son." Said a smileing Valk Durgyn as he made his way over to his records with a slight limp in his step.

"Hopefully this won't take TO long." Said a slightly heavy lidded Sukara as he watched Valk slowly limp his way to his records.
 Writer
02-18-2004, 8:26 PM
Relieved that Rick had awakened, Brittany insisted that he come on the search for the missing Jedi and the Sith she had helped. Brittany had taken a mental note of the direction their small ship had gone and now followed it as best as she could.
 Hiroki
02-18-2004, 9:13 PM
The half-decrepid Valk Durgyn had finally managed locate an ideal ship for the two of them, after a few hours of pushing buttons, and re-ajusting his glasses.

"Huh...? Hrmm...Ho ho! There we go! The perfect ship for you two love birds, heh heh!" Said a smileing Valk, winking to the two of them.

"What? I'm afraid you're mistaken about us, old guy. Look, how much is this going to cost? We're not exactly rich at the momment..." Sukara said in a somewhat disapointed tone, checking how many credits he had. "Do you have any spare credits on you, Visona?"

"Hrmmm...well lets see. She has a good, sturdy hull, a decent deflecter sheild, two forward mounted laser canons, and a top-notch life support system. Its a fine ship lad, and worth every credit!" Valk said with great confodence.

"You want to give us a good deal." Sukara said plainly, waveing his hand infront of the old mans face.

"Do I now? And why is that, son?" Valk said, a questioning look on his face. Valk, though old and slightly decrepid, clearly is very wise, and has a healthy mind.

"Damnit...look, I only have 18,000 credits. If we don't get out of here, there will be Sith comeing to this city. And they won't leave unscathed. They'll rip it to pieces trying to find us." Sukara stated with a stern look on his face.

"Well then, maybe its you who needs to ajust there morals, son. If they are gonna ruin our nice little town, then maybe you should go?"

"Even if we did leave, they would still pass thru here, and they will still kill the ones they deem unworthy, thats just how they are. They'll most likely detect us leaveing the planet though, and will follow us. Your town will be spared that way." Sukara said, a slight hint of plea in his voice.

The old ship building sighed heavily, but finally spoke once again. "Fine, fine. Have it your way son. 18,000 credits it is. Now hurry up and get out of here! I don't care to have a blaster hole in my head!"

"Very well. Come, Visona, we don't have alot of time to waist."

Sukara quickly payed Valk Durgyn, climbing into there new fighter, the ship lifting off smoothly, as Sukara brought its engines, shields and weapons online, flying from the planets surface, and into the air. Now above the planet, he scans for a hyperspace rout.

"We should be out of here in no time now. Lets see...What? Its a small transport...a Republic transport!" Closeing his eyes for a second, he opened them back up. "Damnit...Brittany and Jamis, aswell as Rick Ulo are there. This will be hard, but they won't get us without a fight! Get ready, I would hold on tight." Sukara gripped his controls tighter, and begain guideing his Star Fighter away from the transport.

"Escape will be our first option, if that doesn't work, then I guess we'll have no choise but to fight our way out of it..."
 rick ulo 11103
02-18-2004, 10:40 PM
rick senced two auras in a ship one light the other dark he sent a message to the light one "visiona?"...
 Hiroki
02-18-2004, 11:02 PM
(( Visona, I do beleave this is happening before the Galactic Civle War, before Episode 1 even. But we'll just say that the Empire found some old Sith TIE models and improved on them. Just please, no Star Destroyers or anything. :) ))

Concentrateing deeply, Sukara narrowed his eyes. "You line the ship up with the fighters, and I'll fire, don't worry, I always got high marks for my gunnery."

With that, Visona manuvered her ship skillfully across the black void of space, the Sith Fighters hot on there tail. Visona quickly loops upward, lineing the TIE up with Sukara's lasers, pulling the trigger, the crimson blasts erupted from the Fighters canons, blowing the fighter to pieces.

"Thats one." Stated Sukara as they manuvered behind another, Sukara once again fired the fighters powerful lasers, another Sith Fighter explodeing. "Thats two! Keep up the good piloting Visona. They can't keep up with us, I doubt I can say the same for the transport though."

Around the Republic Transport, 6 of the origanel 12 TIE's flew. There lasers hammering down onto the ship. The slow transport fireing back, but missing, the ship not ment for combat.

"Thats three, only three more chaseing us, the old guy was right, this is a good fighter!" Sukara exclaimed excitedly, somewhat enjoying the battle.

The transport rocked slightly as several more lasers struck it. "Damnit! Forward shields are almost out!" Shouted one of the transports pilots.

"Thats four, and five! Nice one, if I do say so myself." Said a confodent Sukara as he angled his shots, couseing one of the TIE's to crash into another. "One more left, and then we'll be out of here."
 rick ulo 11103
02-18-2004, 11:15 PM
(((i invite you all (ninir, hiroki, wild jedi, and uber_saber) ro an RPG i am going to create i am not sure what it is going to be called but it will sort of be an introduction to a new character of mine please join!!!)))(((ummm im kind of in a hard position so my reply is going to be simple)))

"me might not be their for him to explain if you dont help us out!!!"
 Hiroki
02-18-2004, 11:20 PM
(( Sure Rick, if its half as good as this I'll happily join. :) ))

The last of the Sith Fighters explode in a shower of sparks, Sukara letting go of his trigger and sighing. "That does it, and the other TIE's are busy with that transport, escape will be easy! Come on Visona, before the TIE's finish."
 rick ulo 11103
02-18-2004, 11:25 PM
(((ok ill make it now)))(((what?!?!?!?!:eek: :eek: :eek: your just going to leave us there to die

:D :D :D )))
 Hiroki
02-18-2004, 11:30 PM
The TIE's continue to bombard the Republic transport, several lasers strikeing the now unshielded engines, couseing them to explode, the whole transport shakeing violently, another shot causeing sparks to explode from the piloteing control panel, killing one of the transports Pilots.

"What are you waiting for Visona?" Asked Sukara, worried that the fighters would be done soon.
 Hiroki
02-18-2004, 11:36 PM
Sukara growled under his breath, but gripped the trigger of the starfighter once more. "Have it your way, Visona. They're too badly damaged to pose a threat to us anyway." Reasoning the situation untill he came to an awnser that wouldn't hurt his pride, he launched another volly of laser fire, takeing out two of the unexpecting Sith Fighters.

"Hey, you there!" ( Sorry couldn't resist :p ) Screamed a angry Sith Pilot, the other fighters turning to face this greater threat. However, just as before, the expert piloting of Visona combind with Sukara's expert gunnery made short work of them.

Sighing heavily, Sukara looked at Visona. "There, they are safe. I'm sure some Republic capital ship will pick them up eventually. Can we go, now?"
 rick ulo 11103
02-18-2004, 11:43 PM
(((alright go checkout the thread)))

rick sighed in relief as he saw the ship with visiona came and helped them
 Hiroki
02-19-2004, 12:00 AM
Looking at Visona he thought for a second. "Corellia. Its not really remote, but we won't be in constant danger, eather. I good trade off, if you ask me." With that, the ship quickly made its way to its next destination. "It'll be a welcomed stop after Lok." Sukara says, a slight frown on his face as he remembers there experiance on the planet.
 Hiroki
02-19-2004, 12:01 AM
(( Why thank you Ninir! You've done great in general yourself! ))
 Uber_Saber
02-19-2004, 2:31 AM
Jamis leaned back in his seat as Rick and Brittany fought the flames. He watched the sensor screen as the fighter in which Sukara and Visona were in made the leap to hyperspace. Jamis made a note of their trajectory, and recorded it onto a bit of flimsy that he tucked into a pocket.

"How's the comm gear?" asked Brittany, looking back at him. Jamis checked it out. It appeared functional.

"What about the engines? I can send out a distress signal to The Republic, but if we don't have engines, we won't maintain our orbit."
 Hiroki
02-19-2004, 8:57 AM
After finally emergeing from hyperspace, there ship drifted over the world of Corellia. Both Sukara and Visona where asleep in there respective seats, the ships sensors wakeing Sukara as they alerted them that they had arived. Giveing the back of her seat a light kick, he woke Visona, telling her they had arived.

"We're here, finally. Hmm...try and set us down in Coronet. We should be safe there, and we will easily blend in." Sukara said. Knowing the city of Coronet was always heavily populated.

The ship made its way to the planets surface, approaching rapidly, as it sat down at one of Coronet many spaceports. Climbing out of the ship, they are greeted by the landing official. Paying the fee they continued on there way.

"This city alone contains two times as many people as that dust ball Lok, atleast." Sukara looked around, wondering where they should go next. "Maybe we should try and earn some credits, I am almost broke after buying our ship..." Turning to see himself in the glass of a store, he looks at the black robe he still wears. "I need some new cloths, aswell."
 rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 2:59 PM
rick knew a little about machanics and was able to make the engines put in to orbit before they went out again " there all we can do now is wait"

(((plz join my thread ppl)))
 Hiroki
02-19-2004, 3:04 PM
(( I posted a reply in it, Rick. You should reply to it, nobodys in a position to reply other than you right now. ))
 Hiroki
02-19-2004, 3:49 PM
After searching around a few clothing shops, Sukara emerges in his new set of cloths. Dressed in the latest Coronet style for men, he took a moment stretch and get use to his new cloths. "Ahhh, this is much better. And I won't stand out so much, anymore." Turning to look at Visona he asks "Are you going to keep wearing thoughs Jedi robes?"
 Uber_Saber
02-20-2004, 12:50 AM
Jamis watched on the sensor screen as the Republic Light Cruiser closed on their position. "They've got a lead," he said, but checking the navigation board, he found the recorded trajectory of the fighter Visona and the SIth Lord had been on.

Checking that trajectory, he found it led onto a much-used trade lane from Corellia to Lok. He pointed this out to the others. "On Corellia, they could easily disappear."
 Hiroki
02-20-2004, 4:44 AM
There heavily damaged Transport, though given patch repairs, had been stressed beyond its limets. The hyperdrive of the ship exploded, litterly as they drew closer to the planet, the transports auto pilot kicking in, and useing what little power it has left, guides them to the surface for a crash landing.

"Is everybody alright?" Rick asks, looking around.

"I'm okay, I think." Jamis states.

"I'm alright too." Brittany says.

The three of them made it down safely, along with the 12 remaining Republic soldiers that went with them.

"I and my troops have suffered no heavy injurys sir!" The troop commander states firmly. "All troops are checked and acounted for."

As they step outside, they notice that they have landed in the wildlands of Corellia, outside any city.
 Uber_Saber
02-20-2004, 8:20 PM
"Nice of the Republic to drop us off here," said Jamis, semi-kiddingly. He looked at the crash-landed vehicle. "Literally." He looked at the 12 troops and their commander, and then to Brittany and Rick. They had more authority with the Republic than he, a Rogue Jedi, did. He let them issue the orders.

"It'll be difficult to find those two, even if they reveal themselves as Sith and Jedi. Or maybe not. People know how to read the signs. A Sith and jedi travelling together would draw attention. Maybe if there's some information broker we could find..." his voice trailed off.
 Hiroki
02-21-2004, 12:02 AM
Both Sukara and Visona had now bought civilian cloths, nothing special. Just what they needed. Not sure what to do next, they mostly visted the places that Coronet had to offer. Sort of haveing fun actually, something that for Sukara expecially, was almost completely forgoten.

"Its been a very long time since I got to do stuff like this..." Sukara said, something of a smile on his face. "Are you hungry?" He asked Visona.
 Hiroki
02-21-2004, 5:57 AM
Sukara nodded at him. "Yeah...I got a little carried away with the hot sauce I guess." He said, still smileing slightly. "Whats our bill?"

"20 Credits for the meal, sir." The waiter states. Sukara pays him, and they exit the resturaunt. Continueing there trip thru the city till the sun begain to fall behind the tall skyscrapers, and the sky begain to dim. "Wow, we've been out all day, and we forgot to get a room..." Sukara rubbed his head in a slight state of embarassment at his forgetfulness.

Looking around he was unable to spot anywhere to get a room. "You'd think in a city so big they would have alot of hotels..." They continued to explore the city for any place to stay, finally comeing across a Hotel called 'The Kaadu's eye'. "This looks okay, for the night atleast." He said as they walked twords it, entering the building, he conversed with the man waiting at the desk. "Two rooms please."

Not to far away at all, Three Jedi, and 12 Republic Soldiers had just entered the town, dead tired from there long trip from there ship. Entering Coronet, the lights of the city being a warm welcome, after what they had to go thru in the wild, one of the soldiers was almost eaten when he got to close to what can only be discribed as a carniverous zit...

"We need to find some place to stay for the night..." Insisted Jamis, as they made there way deeper into the city. "Yeah, I'm dead tired, we've been travelling for a whole day straight..." Brittany said with a slightly groggy tone. Spotting a hotel in the distance, Rick alerted them. "Hey, over there! That place looks pretty nice, for tonight atleast."

They all looked at it, and agreed thats where they, and the soldiers would stay. Entering the hotel, they made there way to the man at the counter. "16 rooms, please." "16? My, thats quite a group you have there. Well, we have enough. Welcome to the Kaadu's Eye, gentlmen."
 Hiroki
02-21-2004, 6:09 AM
(( Oh, and I wanted to give thanks to Rick Ulo for starting this great thread, it has become my favorit on these forums, and if you haven't noticed yet, it is now larger then the origanel TINP, and it hasn't degraded into absurd posts, and insane plot twists. And may it never. :) Great posts, all of you. You've all done more than your share to contribute! You're all fantastic role players! Hehe. ))
 Hiroki
02-21-2004, 7:06 AM
Happily asleep in his bed, Sukara enjoyed his suroundings, peacefully slumbering, untill atleast, the nagging, dry feeling in his mouth woke him. Groaning in slight iritation, he went to get a glass of water, turning on the handle on his sink however, produced none of that ever so wonderful liquid substance. Spying the holonote above the sink, "Out of order, we're very sorry for the incoveniance..." He read outloud.

Groaning again as he stomped outside his room, twords the beverage droid, passing Visona. "Couldn't sleep eather?" He said, smileing tiredly at her. "What can I get you, sir?" The droid asked politely. "Just give me some water, please."

As he waited there, Rick Ulo came up the stairs, the others still waiting down in the lobby, passing Visona, who he had never seen before, and moveing twords the droid. Standing by Sukara, who had also never met. Sukara had not noticed him yet. "I'll have a Kryat Blast." "Yes sir!" The droid said with its typical enthusiasim at serveing humans.

Sukara slowly turns, his eyes bugging out as he saw Rick practicly face to face with him. "Uh...I...um..." "What? Is something wrong?" Rick asked him. Quickly remembering that Rick was had never seen him before, he composed himself. "Oh, um, nothing! I was just wondering if you could lend me...5 credits, for a drink for my friend there!" He said, looking at Visona. "Oh, hmm, I think I have it on me, ah! Here you are." Rick said, returning to the lobby. "Damnit, that was close, if he is here, the others must be aswell, and they WILL recognise me!" Sukara said to Visona.

Looking back and forth, wondering what to do. "They'll be up here soon, we need some plan." Sukara looked desporate as the two walked up the stairs. "Damnit, we can't fight in here, theres a ton of inn guests in here." He stated, starting to get used to his new found concern for life, barely even flinching from it. "Besides, even I can't take on all three of them AND 12 Republic soldiers..."

Looking at Visona, seeing her look of uncertanty, his face came over with a bit of slight shock. "You, you felt them, didn't you? You came out here, to tell them that you and I, that we where here, didn't you..." He said, trying to hide some of the hurt in his voice. "Do you want to go back to them, so badly? I guess I can understand, I mean, you are still a Jedi, right? You need to be with your kind...I just sorta, well thought we where friends...I guess nobody wants to be friends with an Ex-Sith Lord though, do they? Heh."

They here the group growing closer. "Well, what are you going to do now?"
 Hiroki
02-21-2004, 3:11 PM
Trying to think, he paced back and forth infront of there door. The ex-Sith Lord thinking hard about there situation. "I can keep track of them, useing the force, but we must try and hide our own powers, or they'll feel us here."

Walking twords the window of there room. "We could jump out the window there, I suppose. But where would we go? We have a very limeted suply of credits on us..."

Sighing heavily, he sits down in the floor crosslegged. "We'll just have to wait till they go to sleep, as you said."
 Writer
02-21-2004, 5:20 PM
Brittany glanced over as Rick stopped to get something to drink. Her eyes took in Sukara and Visona and she thought she recognized Sukara.

"Where have I seen him before?" she mutters to herself, but gives it no further thought and shuffles away to her room. "I'm dead tired," she whines to herself, just before she flops onto the bed and falls into a deep sleep.

The sleep was not restful, however, for she kept having dreams of the fight with Sukara. Suddenly, she awoke with a start. "That's who that was! I guess the lost Jedi was successful in reviving him."

Feeling slightly nervous about staying in a hotel near a Sith Lord, she decided to stay awake for the rest of the night. She was feeling very well rested now and began using the Force to scan the hotel.

"He must be masking himself," she thought, but strangely, she felt no fear of him.
 Hiroki
02-21-2004, 5:42 PM
Sukara felt Brittany outstretching her hold on the force, most likely to search for him, but he held strong againts it. Wanting to outstretch his own power to find exactly where they are staying, but knowing that doing so would give himself away to her.

"Hmm, it would seem we have trapped each other at a stalemate of sorts. As of now, she has not been able to sense me, but I can not outstretch my connection with the force, in order to detect them, less they also detect me. Quite a situation, wouldn't you say, Visona?" He turned to look at her. "Eh?" Visona had been sleeping peacfully in her bed the whole time that he was talking. "Man, can't a guy have a dramatic moment here?" He jokeingly asked himself.
 Uber_Saber
02-21-2004, 6:08 PM
Originally posted by Ninir
As for Uber_Saber, dude your character is seriously cool... very intriguing.

(Aaaw... I feel special!)

Jamis stretched out in his bed, unawares of the encounter Rick had had with the Sith Lord he'd been fighting just a day or two ago. (Time had passed too quick for him to really figure out when it was he'd been fighting last.)

He quickly fell asleep, and resolutely stayed that way for some time.
 Hiroki
02-21-2004, 8:24 PM
The night passes, Rick, Visona, and Jamis all sleeping well, while Sukara and Brittany stay up the whole night, haveing a battle of Force seeing vs Force clouding. As Visona sters behind him, the sun of Corellia shineing down on her eyes, he continues to make sure Brittany sinse is clouded, while he greets her.

"Good morning, Visona. I do not think they have detected us yet. We should get out of here, though. Its still not safe."

In there own rooms, Rick and Jamis also wake up, going thru the standered morning rutien.
 Hiroki
02-21-2004, 9:21 PM
Sukara did just that, think it over. Had he changed that much? Yes, he had, clearly. But the fact is, only two where Jedi, what about Jamis, for example. Would he be so forgiveing? Plus its safe to asume that Rick and Brittany could be considered Mavrik Jedi, who knew how they'd react. The 12 Republic soldiers he KNEW would not be happy to see him.

Clenching his teeth slightly, he didn't know what to do, they couldn't keep running forever, the Jedi would keep following them, and they would have to eventually confront them. There was no avoiding it really...But how would he even begain to approach them? He could see them drawing there Lightsabers at the mere sight of him. Hell, he would do the same if Jamis or Brittany suddenly appeared in his room.

"What do you want me to do, Visona? Do you really think two Jedi and a ex-Dark Jedi would really be happy to see the man who tried to kill them not so long ago? Would you?"
 Uber_Saber
02-21-2004, 9:43 PM
Jamis had met Rick, and now they were walking along the hall to the rooms. Jamis took a look at one of the doors. "Have you seen Brittany this morning?" he asked.

Rick responded that he had not, and Jamis thought it was probably time to wake her, if they were going to start the search soon. When he knocked and heard Brittany call to come in, he hesitantly opened the door. She was seated comfortably, her eyes half-closed.

"The Sith and Visona are in the hotel," she said, giving them a half-lidded look. "I've been trying to find them, but he's been clouding my sight all night."

Jamis nodded slowly and looked around alertly, as if the Sith was liable to jump out of the closet. "How long have you been at it?" he asked her.

"Most of the night," she responded. "He's good at keeping me away from contact." Jamis nodded. He would have to be, as high as he climbed, he thought to himself.

"Rick, I suggest you start combing the hotel, bottom to top." He nodded. "Those Republic Troopers should be useful for something." he paused. "Brittany, I'd like for you to keep the pressure on the Sith, to keep him distracted. I'm going to try moving around the hotel to get a better fix on his location. I know most, if not all the tricks he's using to cloud his presence." With that, he waited long enough for Rick and the troops to get to the bottom floor of the hotel.

He entered the metaphorical stream of the Force lightly, slipping a toe into the water, and taking a small peek around the hotel, in a very generalized, light sort of scanning. He found that above them the clouding was more, and left the metaphorical stream as lightly as he had entered, hopefully without the Sith any the wiser.

He left the room, and started climbing the stairs.
 Uber_Saber
02-21-2004, 10:06 PM
Jamis grunted. "It's quite all right." he noticed her watching his lightsaber like it was about to bite her. Then he noticed the lightsaber hanging off of her belt.

"You must be Visona," he said, and then realized what a stupid thing to say that was. "We've been looking for you," he continued, and realized that this was no better than his previous comment. "And... for the Sith. I assume he is with you? And why are you free, wandering the halls?"
 Hiroki
02-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Sukara's voice sounded in Visona's mind. "Whats going on? I don't like what I'm getting here, its getting harder to keep my barrier up for some reason. Have you found one of them?" Sukara said, afraid to let even a fraction of his cloud mind power lax, as he could feel Brittany still trying to push thru.
 Hiroki
02-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Closeing his eyes tightly, he strengthens his cloud, determind to keep Brittany from finding him untill Visona finishes what she set out to do. "Damnit...do I gotta take a piss or what..." He said, as he was begaining to feel the affect from not going in the last 8 hours.

"Brittany sure is going all out to try and find me, I hope Visona will be alright with them, they better not try and bring her back to the order, or things will get rough."
Page: 2 of 5