Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help me, oh uber-modders!

Page: 1 of 1
 override367
01-05-2004, 9:02 AM
I need to know how to do the following with a script command

1. Lower the level of the player
2. Subsequently raise the level of the player after doing some script commands

Unless anyone has come up with a better solution I was thinking maybe for being nothing but a jedi have it scripted to remove your original level 1 in starting class and then MC you to a jedi, so you could get all 20 levels in your jedi class
 Lil' Jawa
01-05-2004, 10:13 AM
I suppose you could level use GiveXPToCreature and ShowLevelUpGUI to level someone up quickly and force them to level though I know of no way to drain levels, google doesn't either I can say :)
 Stator
01-05-2004, 3:38 PM
I hope that you can figure this out override. Character classes is the one part of KotOR that really irks me. Why can't I be a jedi from the start? Why am I forced to multi into a jedi? There are some people who prefer to play as a han solo soundrel all the way through for example. This is supposed to be an rpg isn't it? I'm an old pnp player and I have never had anyone dictate to me just what my character will be. Here is hoping that you not only figure out how to be a pure jedi, but also how not to be forced into becoming a jedi.

Stator
Page: 1 of 1