Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to get an item activated-script to fire?

Page: 1 of 1
 andargor
01-04-2004, 8:31 PM
Ok, I'm trying to get k_ptar_sitharmor to provide another disguise, such as Revan.

I successfully tested applying the disguise using p_pend_door01.nss and the code I found here.

I compile k_ptar_sitharmor.nss to *.ncs and put it in the Override folder fine.

However, when I equip the sith armor, it stays Sith, not the model I ask for.

This is true whether I'm using an existing save game or a new game, so it's not related to any game states that I can see.

Is it the fact that I am not on Taris? Does the Taris module need to be loaded for this script to fire properly when I equip the armor?

Andargor
 xxss
01-04-2004, 9:16 PM
What did you use to convert .nss to .ncs?
 xxss
01-04-2004, 9:17 PM
 xxss
01-04-2004, 9:18 PM
 Lil' Jawa
01-04-2004, 10:08 PM
Perhaps the fact that the original script is actually named "k_ptar_sitharm" has something to do with it?
 andargor
01-05-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Lil' Jawa
Perhaps the fact that the original script is actually named "k_ptar_sitharm" has something to do with it?

Yeah, its just a typo in my post. I couldn't get it to work, so I hacked something in the heartbeat.

I threw together a script to allow changing models easily, and made some screenshots to add to my gallery.

They are at http://www.andargor.com/), if you want to take a look. (Fun Pictures are the hacked ones)

Thanks for all the help guys!

Andargor
Page: 1 of 1