Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

mod boards?

Page: 1 of 1
 Lil' Jawa
01-03-2004, 1:05 PM
I've thought about opening some specific modding forums on my site where everyone could get their own board for their little projects etc where they could post their files, news and discuss their mods and general modding..though i'm wondering if anyone is interested in such a space(maybe a few megs or more if you need)?
 Phelon
01-03-2004, 2:41 PM
Well, you've got my voice Lil' Jawa. If you're going to do this, maybe you should also make necessary tools to work with available at your site. Or at least links to these tools.

This message board is not bad, but given my current problems I often have with posting, I'd really like a more fluid forum, that does not take hours for one post and need about 20 tries before it works once.
 Lil' Jawa
01-03-2004, 5:03 PM
that's one of reason the I'm thinking of doing it, besides it would be easier if you could like upload your mods to posts and not have to scramble around with slow servers etc fer every script you do don't you think?
 Den Baster
01-04-2004, 6:59 AM
very good idea, thats very helped for all modders.
We created with Modder irc channel irc.dalnet.ru:6667 #kotor
if u have change information or tools...Ur welcome!
Page: 1 of 1