Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clans Info

Page: 1 of 1
 cyb
01-01-2004, 11:59 PM
Okee dokee...
In Jedi Outcast, I was in the Jedis of Darkness clan. After the first meeting, I was unable to contact them again. I left. Later on I joined the Army of the Republic [AoR] clan. After a few weeks of participating, working on the map, and working on the skin, my graphics card slowly disintigrated. At that time, I was unable to buy a new graphics card, for my parents deemed it unecesary:mad: . But the, for Christmas, I got a Radeon 9200. I alos bought Jedi Academy:D . I cannot seem to find my Jedi Outcast CD, anyway. My friend remembers seeing members of those clans the first weeks in September, but then they dissappeared.

If anyone can provide me with information about either of these clans I would greatly appreciate it.

Thankyou

[AoR]TA.cyb-Dark_Jedi:deathii:
 Semicolon
01-02-2004, 2:22 AM
Hey man, you might want to check out the clans forum..You might find your information there..?
 cyb
01-02-2004, 2:33 PM
Thankyou, Semicolon. I will post a link to it there.

cyb:c3po:
 |GG|Carl
01-02-2004, 2:58 PM
Didn't or [AoR] have any homepages?
 cyb
01-02-2004, 3:22 PM
No, JOD does not have any homepage that I can remember, and I am the one making the AoR website.

cyb
 Sam Fisher
01-02-2004, 4:45 PM
Well, that's one reason why you coulden't contact the after the first time :p No web page... hehehe.. Don't they have a clan server?
 cyb
01-02-2004, 5:08 PM
I had the JOD and AoR admin's e-mail adresses, but they are not responding. As for AoR's clan server, my friend saw it up in September only.
 Sam Fisher
01-02-2004, 10:02 PM
Sept. only? That's weird....

BTW cyb, there is a "Edit Message" button on the lower right hand corner on the post, use it to delete unwanted posts;)
Page: 1 of 1