Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor map editor

Page: 1 of 1
 Modder
12-31-2003, 9:04 PM
No good mods withuot map editor .So maybe some onne creating it or it posible edit maps with nw editor ?
 Den Baster
01-01-2004, 1:39 PM
Good mod can create and without map editor trust me :).
Editing maps thats very hard task i think really can do little change in old maps, no more......

Bioware not allowe give SDK for us.... Lucas is big ass :)))
 Den Baster
Editing maps thats very hard task i think really can do little change in old maps, no more......

Den Baster

Den Baster

Den Baster

Den Baster

Den Baster

Modder
01-01-2004, 3:54 PM
Noo withuot map editor you cannot creat map i am mapper so i know.You just can change what is in game but cannot creat nothing new Lithuania
 Modder
01-01-2004, 3:55 PM
Noo withuot map editor you cannot creat map i am mapper so i know.You just can change what is in game but cannot creat nothing new Lithuania
 eidospsogos
01-01-2004, 3:58 PM
arrrghhhh. delete the extra posts please. it's hard enough to read through these posts without there being 17 extra of each.
 eidospsogos
01-01-2004, 3:59 PM
and bioware can blame lucas if they like. but other Lucas games have editing tools released for them. so that would tend to point the finger more towards bioware as the reason we can't mod. not LucasArts.
 Den Baster
01-01-2004, 4:57 PM
Modder U don't understand me, i say about change old maps without mapper. And if u can't create good mod without editor maps -> U bad Modder :confused: . Anybody create something with help SDk even full moron.....

I'am russian modder and iam good modder.

Extra messages - this is bug sorry i remove their
 eidospsogos
01-01-2004, 6:05 PM
yeah, you have to go to edit and then choose the delte option from the top of the page.

i understand what the guys saying. he's saying basically, you can't create skins without an imaging program. i.e. if you don't have aprogram for editing/creating images how are you going to edit/create them?

yeah sure you can learn a programming language and try to make changes that way. but some of us doing this are artists. not programmers. so there's no reason to tell someone there not good at something just because they don't function in the same area of the brain as you. i.e. art and math are activities that take place in two different areas of the brain.

as i am a graphic design major, i like to do skinning. i am not a computer science major, and do not like programming. that does not make me any better or worse than anyone else. it just puts me in a different area than you.
 eidospsogos
01-01-2004, 6:35 PM
hey den check out the male twi'lek player post and let us know how you manged to change player models.

and not only that, but when you do that, can you still equip different armors and items without bugs?
Page: 1 of 1