Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Crazy_dog no.3
12-31-2003, 5:51 PM
When I am in the Taris Undercity (PC version) the following happens:
1) Controlling characters becomes very difficult. The camera doesn't follow the characters properly and the characters don't appear to move smoothly.
2) After a while the characters will get stuck in one spot in a running position. If u try to move them they will just rotate.

This only happens in the Undercity. Please help!
 Hellfire Jedi
12-31-2003, 5:59 PM
Does the game sort of .. slow down?
 garbagechov
01-01-2004, 3:53 PM
Same suggestion as in the 'Running in place' topic. Lower detail settings and see if this helps. It might have something to do with the pc having to process a lot of npc's in a small location. Like the bar in the undercity.
 eidospsogos
01-01-2004, 4:02 PM
there's a bar in the undercity? wow those outcasts have really gotten it together for themselves. when i was in the undercity it was just alot of people in rags living in makeshift shelters and lcoking away their infected friends to die. nice to know they've progressed that far now. :)
 garbagechov
01-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Oops, I meant the bar in Lower Taris. Sorry for the mistake :rolleyes: :(

[mindtrick] You did not see that. :p
 eidospsogos
01-02-2004, 4:02 PM
[Success] what?! uhh....what are you talking about? what did i not see again?
 Lil' Jawa
01-02-2004, 9:09 PM
You have the latest patch right?
Try checking your framerate and lowering detail settings like garbagechov said that should help..
Page: 1 of 1