Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the last chance

Page: 1 of 1
 icarus_fodder
12-30-2003, 9:34 PM
You are aboard a republic vessel, the Tarn Eagle, and you awake from a strange dream with an explosion at the door. All of a sudden 8 dark Jedi walk in, sabers in hand staring menacingly at you! You think quickly and put them all in a stasis field, but that isn't going to hold them long, and it's also draining you because of how many there are. Quickly you grab both of your light sabers and you run out of the room, as the door closes behind you, you hear an explosion in your room, and you feel a huge disturbance in the force. Something very, very dark just entered your room! You run at full speed while drawing on the force to speed you up, as just a padawan you cannot face very many things without another fellow Jedi with you. You run to the escape pods but alas they're all gone! You feel the dark presence approaching but the only way off the ship is the last fighter in the ships hanger, and you run for it! As you start to take off of the ship you feel a distant rumbling, the ship is cracking in half! As the air gets sucked out of the hanger you see who is following you, a huge robot, which has force? All of a sudden another robot comes out, and another! Soon a whole army of robots will be here in the hanger! You look back up at the hanger doors, but they've closed! You ready the photon torpedo on the bottom of this ship and launch it at the door...
 the_lord_Revan
02-15-2004, 3:31 AM
man this sux. even tho my friend made it it still has been murdered terribly! if only ppl would kinda finish it/ do SOMETHING with it..... oh well.
 the_lord_Revan
02-16-2004, 11:42 PM
noone?? oh well.....
 Writer
02-20-2004, 2:00 PM
Revan, keep your dislike to yourself. icarus_fodder may have scraped his or her imagination clean for this idea and may be very proud of it. Either way, it is impolite to voice such a negative opinion.
 the_lord_Revan
02-21-2004, 1:34 PM
actually.... its me! really, i made it a long( and i mean LONG!) time ago. my bro told me to make a post, so i made a post for him, it was kinda lame, but hey? we oughta add mor to it!
Page: 1 of 1