Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

If Grim Fandango 2 comes out......

Page: 1 of 1
 Stealth_Ninja
12-29-2003, 6:17 AM
All you people saying you dont want a sequel...you know your gonna buy it if it comes out. Dont say you wont.:p

I emailed Lucas Arts about it about 10 times and they got tired of me asking I guess and they gave me this phone number,I was all hyped up and sh!t...somebody came on the phone and I asked them about GF2 and they said its a possibility but since Tim left they really don't know. Thats all he said then he hung up.I didn't know if he was playing or not..but....
 Dawidos
12-29-2003, 7:27 AM
They gave you phone number ? God, you really had to be obtrusive. I think that Tim Schafter leaving is not a problem to make sequel. They are working on another games, but I hope that they finally decide to make Grim Fandango 2. :)
 timfandango
12-30-2003, 1:01 PM
im sorry guys but i really dont have a clue what goes on within the walls of lucas arts offices......u wouldn t mind tellin me y tim schafter left ....and where hes went....retired mayb?
 timfandango
im sorry guys but i really dont have a clue what goes on within the walls of lucas arts offices......u wouldn t mind tellin me y tim schafter left ....and where hes went....retired mayb?
 timfandango
 Alia
12-31-2003, 8:42 PM
You don't? I'd just tell you...but....your neme. I just have to give you one link. I'd give you more, but your name! Your name!

Click here for enlightenment! (http://tim.grimfandango.net)
Page: 1 of 1