Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All darkforces 2 skins for JKA post here!

Page: 1 of 1
 -SITH-PHISH
12-28-2003, 8:33 AM
If anyone has skins from darkforces 2 jediknight that will work for JKA post the links on here thanks!

in search of Boc!, cant believe there isnt even one tweleke skin/model!!!
 The_One
12-28-2003, 2:42 PM
Look, we've had this before! And we have told you the same - this is not the right forum for it. Your previous post on the same topic was moved to the correct forum.

I also don't particularly like being hounded on ICQ, and sent private messages here on LucasForums about the same thing. I've told you before, I don't know, and whatever makes you think I would, puzzles me.

Please stop filling up my forum with this stuff, when you know perfectly well where it should go.

Now, go and find your previous post in the Jedi Academy Forum (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=474), and if you can't find it there, post again - but in THAT forum.

Please obey the rules, use a bit of common sense, and don't hound the staff here in as many ways as you can possibly think of.

Consider this your first official warning.

Closed.
Page: 1 of 1