Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SCRIPTS of SW:KOTOR

Page: 1 of 1
 Den Baster
12-26-2003, 7:18 AM
All about scripts and how to write them. Questions, answers.
Who has knowledge and experience will respond. Write Faq.

Who knows all possible(probable) ways of reception Location for maps which not current during game? For the command

AssignCommand(oPC,ActionJumpToLocation(Location));
 Den Baster
12-26-2003, 8:07 AM
I decide this task and now move any towards
StartNewModule decide all problems :)
 Den Baster
01-01-2004, 1:22 PM
The Main question you know as to start cutscene? In NWN cutscenemode
And in Kotor'e what?? I have studied the scripts, but yet has not found the decision......
And why speakstring don't work how get debug message???

Last time I hard studied the script. I have made new party NPC and
Has studied a little mechanism Ai for NPC. As small successes with dialogues
However them to edit still there is no opportunity. Me interests than
Except for NWN explorer still it is possible to open dlg, utc files. If to learn it will be
normal to edit dialogues it is by the precondition to do(make) a good plot and new tasks.
Whether exists the documentation on files Kotor. I shall be very grateful for this information.

Цe can together make new ideas for Mod or at least exchange knowledge here on a forum. That
that I have changed yours Mod that slightly it was only in research, now I work above the
author's project.

Now I preparing Mod where I try to turn a plot of game in the other direction. You from a
beginning of game occur on Taris, then receive the task to destroy jedis with Korriban.

I have already enough knowledge for creation a Mod, but I want to make really good work.
http://www.fieldglory.narod.ru/shots.htm)
sorry for my worse english
 Zhoken
01-01-2004, 9:34 PM
Den,

Unfortunately I don't have a knowledge on the above mentioned subjects. Although I'm sure I am not the only one who would beg for any insight you might have on how to change the player models in Kotor. (noticed the screen shots on your site)

so that’s what I’m here to do....

Did you by any chance you a script to accomplish this feat..

I hope it is not inappropriate of me to post these questions here.

I look forward to checking out your work. Sounds interesting to say the least.

-Zhoken.
 HazardX
01-02-2004, 12:39 AM
Hey Den, could you tell me how to change the startup-position?
Thanks!
Page: 1 of 1