Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MD3 Exporter for 3DS Max 5 (NOT 6) that *actually* works right

Page: 1 of 1
 Marker0077
12-23-2003, 7:38 PM
Currently I've been using this pop'n'fresh 2.01 md3 exporter & the problem with it is it moves the tags (tag_blade1, tag_blade2, etc; etc.) on export to a different place then where I have them positioned.

I know how to do all this in MS3D but 3DSMax is a much better quality proggy & I am pretty sure the hilts will come out with a little better quality via 3DSMax, plus I also have problems with MS3D on this computer so I'd have to use another computer in order to use MS3D.

Anyways, I want to use 3DSMax. I suppose a GLM exporter would work as well but I couldn't find any for 3DSMax at all & this pop'n'fresh plugin was the only md3 exporter I could find (aside from older versions of it).

FYI, this is for weapon modelling, so I need these formats.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. If at all possible, an MD3 importer & exporter, as well as a .glm importer & exporter would be ideal but I *need* an md3 exporter.

Thanks for your time either way folks.
Page: 1 of 1