Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A Perfect Server

Page: 1 of 1
 SpecialForces
12-18-2003, 12:26 AM
If you could make and run a server what would you do to attract people and make your server better than the rest?
AND
vote please....
 Kurgan
12-18-2003, 1:31 AM
Well first off I'd set aside some extra cash and rent a good quality line or I'd buy myself a good quality linux box to host it on.

Other than that, I'd do what I do now... keep it rules-free and have fun options, but for the post part just run it with FFA, Siege and CTF.

But yeah, if I could have more $$$ to throw at it, that'd make it better. ; )
 P.I.M.P
12-18-2003, 8:01 PM
Amen. The choice for me is rules free..... :-D (Granted I do have an outcast server with rules but ppl like it so i'm not going to change it. Future servers of mine won't have rules). If I had more money I would run a T3 into my house and turn my basement into a game hosting datacenter :)
 CaptainJackZ
12-19-2003, 2:42 AM
nothing to do with this post. I love that song SF. Dynamite Hack. Never found anything else by them though.
 Crow_Nest
12-29-2003, 11:36 AM
Yeah!

So i can use the /amslap, /amsleep, /amkick... Muahahaahahaha!!!

:evil2:
 [UF]Picolo
01-24-2004, 9:03 PM
Hm..I think there are already enough cool servers :)
Page: 1 of 1